Vent Thread

ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
My sound was gone for the last several hours. I tried updating and restarting the drivers several times, and it didn’t do anything. For some reason, the solution was to let the windows troubleshooter restart the driver for me.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
chess.com has changed the bots. Now they play with 100% accuracy, even the lowest setting. Literally any move you make is “so, you’ve chosen the king’s sacrifice.” You can replay the same game a thousand times and they keep making perfect moves. You can’t beat them.

The only way to win is to open two windows and play the one computer against the highest level computer. To fix the problem of the game cheating you have to have it cheat against itself.
Anonymous #F8C0
@ponypony221  
Paul Karason did drink silver ions to become blue not because he had had dermatitis, he decided to become blue to be the blue god like the blue gods he had seen painted on the walls of the egyptian temples.  
But there is a tiny possibility those arent gods just people who smeared themselves in varicolored clays to protect themselves from mosquitoes or for the sake of some sexual games.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Cleaned my keyboard, so I’m using the alternative keyboard with the stupid lights and the jumbo size keys and the rest of the shittily designed features. like the fact that the enter key is now positioned vertically instead of horizontally so I keep hitting \ instead of enter. It also sits 27 inches off the tabletop, making typing difficult.

Tomorrow the old keyboard should be dry and I’ll be back to normal. Somehow, despite the fact that I keep the keyboard covered at all times (to keep hand grease off the keys), it was still full of some unknown shite.

@Officer Hotpants  
A couple years ago the doctor who invented non-coeliac gluten intolerance admitted he had faked the study and no such disease exists. Millions of people still believe they have it because they want to feel special.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide