Vent Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Have you ever missed something obvious for years and then it just hit you and then you realize you couldn’t possibly have missed it for so long because it was always staring you right in the face? I’m losing my fucking mind. I don’t even know anymore.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
@UrbanMysticDee  
Yes! Pay per view I always heard as one word, “paperview” and it never occurred to me for years…

@TheGamerPainter  
Little familarity with tag discussion on Derpibooru. Do you mean a specific set of implying tags (like, implied flurry heart, etc) or implying a tag?
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
My old headphones have finally kicked the bucket. The same thing happens every time, one side goes before the other rendering them totally useless. They only make 2 kinds of headphones today, the kind that is implanted directly into your brain via the ear canal, and those never form a perfect seal so all you hear is the sound of the ocean drowning out whatever you’re listening two, and there’s the big fucking giant enormous 1950s style headphones that cover your whole head because retro is back in style (look at all the people wearing giant coke bottle glasses today even though polycarbonate lenses can be milled into any shape and don’t have to be enormous like in the 50s). I don’t want headphones that don’t work and I don’t want headphones that will make me look like a dork, so I bought whatever this Panasonic probably old surplus reasonable size (they call it 1990s style) for $10. In the mean time I’m using the backup telemarketer headphones with the microphone that doesn’t work with my computer* until the new ones arrive. They’re rather tight and uncomfortable and have this 7,000 mile long cord that is always where I want to put my hands at any given moment (keyboard, mouse) and gets tangled up in everything and tries to murder me every time I stand up.

*Or, I should say, the microphone works and the headphones work but the computer doesn’t let you use them both at the same time, you have to switch plugs and change the settings. Also the sound on the microphone decreases after the first couple minutes to negative decibels and stays like that until you unplug them and start over.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
I have at least two sketchbooks filled with drawings but I can never muster the energy to scan and post anything, save for a few recent drawings.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@IvanSatoru  
Honestly, mostly just bugfixes. I don’t think there have been too many regressions. But then again, I’m on lineage OS android 11 and can barely remember the android 6 days
Color Anon
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@IvanSatoru  
You will get compatibility with newer, more powerful apps and basically that’s it. For the record, I have a Galaxy Tab II that still runs on Android 5.0 and I’m perfectly fine with it because I just use it to read comics and ebooks.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@TheBridge  
tbh I’m mostly in it for the security patches since my phone’s model is nearly 5 years old and companies like samsung don’t really bother giving any sort of updates past a certain age
Mariculture
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
I built this computer in 2017, so only about 4 years. Haven’t been running it hard either, since I was dumb and bought a 750w when I probably only draw 450w
Mariculture
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
I feel like it’s the cheap usb wi-fi adapter that’s causing the issue. My usb headphones are also only playing audio on the left more often since I started using it. I guess the driver doesn’t play well with my system. Luckily I won’t have to use it for very long.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide