Vent Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
@UrbanMysticDee  
I might have made a mistake somewhere because these numbers look way off.

Yeah, I don’t know where I got those strange numbers from. The heavy lift rocket works.

No, the numbers were right, I just confused metric and imperial.

Update to the update: If I make it 26% bigger then it should be possible to get 20 tons to orbit if I push the thing to its limits. You can always squeeze a little extra performance out of a rocket than what the engineers tell you, especially if the engineer is me and I’m plugging public domain data into stripped down equations.
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Amazon delivered my order to the wrong address. Again. Ive never had two orders a week apart from each other get delivered to the wrong house. So glad I’m not ordering with prime, imagine paying extra and still not getting things on time, on top of stuff just being thrown in a box with no bubble wrap.
Mariculture
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
@IvanSatoru  
Fire/Medical/Other emergency service dramas are about the same. I guess it’s fun to point out the issues and make fun of them, but even that gets old after a while.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@Acres  
Works for me.

@IvanSatoru  
“Is that the guy we’re looking for? That guy about 65ft away on the other side of that large crowd of people? HEY! STOP! POLICE! Ah, shit! He’s getting away.”

EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. TIME.
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@UrbanMysticDee  
Transgender,feminine, nonbinary.  
For some reason people write out “enby” for the shorter form of Nonbinary “nb”.  
I don’t know why, I think it’s considered cute or something.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I’m tired of having my inbox flooded with emails from job bots “We saw your profile and want you to apply for this job,” and then I apply and never hear back, so I sent a reply back “stop sending me these, go fuck yourselves,” and proving that they are just robots picking emails out of a hat I got 3 more emails today asking me to apply for jobs.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Have ye ever noticed that obese people (almost everyone) wears their pants so low they don’t have to bend over to see 27 inches of ass crack?

“I’ve got a 30 inch waist!”

No, you have a 90 inch waist, you just wear your pants below your crotch so you can buy smaller pants. What’s the point of even wearing clothes if you’re totally exposed?
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I’ve forgotten how autistically precise ebay is with dates.

“You can’t contact the seller yet, there’s still 10 hours left in the final delivery date, it might still arrive.”

It hasn’t even shipped yet, it’s not going to get on a supersonic jet and fly here in the next 10 hours. I think it’s safe to send a message to the seller and say “Hey, you forgot to ship the thing. Maybe you could, I don’t know, ship it.”

Also, my leg has really been bothering me these past 3 days, and all of January too. This is one of the bad times of the year, along with late spring. I don’t know why. We’ve known probably forever that changes in weather affect pain but no one has figured out why.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide