Vent Thread

Mitchy
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Best princess👗👑
Welp, depression hit me like a brick, a game project i was working on with someone else had that someone else just leave all of a sudden saying “I’ll be gone for a while, here’s my email”, and now the project is just hanging by a thread. Though tbh, nothing much besides a crappy mockup, design doc and script I wrote has been done, I was busy with community college and life, it was probably doomed from the start with my lack of programming and art skills. I don’t think I have any hopeful outlook for the future at this point, unless someone can do good pc-98 like art or c/c++ programming.

I write dumb fics, I guess that’s it.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
@Mitchy  
>unless someone can do good pc-98 like art or c/c____ programming.  
This PC-98? I haven’t read much on it other then I know Touhou originated from there and that this image that I see sometimes reposted on a tiny alt chan was supposedly from a game on it Though as for anything, I think, while that project is in limbo, you should look into learning a little yourself. You won’t be able to make that game right away but you can certainly make a game. There is Plenty of resources available that are 100% free. Regardless if you want to start high level to get results or learn from the ground up you can get somewhere.
Mitchy

Best princess👗👑
@Officer Hotpants  
An Alien Syndrome (1987) like game, with colorful unicorns, but not affiliated with mlp.

Unless you’re talking about the fics, to which most of them are short and gay mlp fanfics.
Mitchy

Best princess👗👑
I got a response, and he said it’s not my fault, he just felt like taking a break from the internet for a bit, so I guess that’s all good.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
The grocery store must be selling old bread. Bread shouldn’t get mouldy in 3 days.

I’ve baked bread fresh lots of times, it never lasts more than a week because I eat it all, but I’ve never seen fresh baked bread get mouldy in a week. Store bought bread that’s full of chemicals shouldn’t get mouldy in 3 days unless it’s old and they keep it in a room several days before putting it on the shelf.

It’s pisses me off because I hate wasting food and I hate wasting money, and in buying old bread I’m doing both.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide