Vent Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
You can’t fucking have conversations with retards. It’s better to have a conversation with broccoli. Both broccoli and retards won’t understand what you’re saying, but at least broccoli won’t talk back.

Retard: Could you check my break lights. I think I saw one was out when they were doing the car inspection.

Me: Yeah, I’ll check, but they should have checked the lights at the inspection.

Retard: They don’t check the lights, all they check is emissions.

Me: I know what they do and don’t check, I’m saying they should check the lights.

Retard: They don’t check the lights.

Me: I don’t care what they do, I’m saying what they should do.

Retard: What if your job said that you had to clean toilets?

Me: What the fuck does that have to do with anything? I’m saying the way the government does inspections is retarded and they should fix it.
Mariculture
Artist -
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Amateur-er Autist
State is deciding to move driver’s license shit away from the county clerk and to “regional offices”, which more than likely means dealing with anything relating to it is going to be a long drive, a long wait, and a massive pain in the ass. As opposed to stopping by the clerk’s office whenever you happen to be in town and getting whatever needs to be dealt with done in ten minutes.
Mariculture
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
@Officer Hotpants  
I’m looking forward to the wait much less. They’re going from handling it with 120~ county clerk offices to 25 regional offices, effectively 22 since 4 of them are in the same city. And given everyone involved with the state’s new state-run healthcare marketplace is completely incompetent, I expect more of the same with this new bit of bureaucracy.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Old people get offended when you tell them you hope you never get old. They have the crab mentality that’s destroying our civilization. “If I have to suffer being old then you have to suffer being old.”

Fuck you. I’ve been in pain every day for 9 years, I’ll be damned if I’m in pain every day for the next 40 years.

I’ll blow my brains out before I get old. I’m not suffering forever, I’m not getting to the point where I need someone to wipe my ass. Fuck you.
Mariculture
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
@Officer Hotpants  
On the contrary, they had trouble convincing people to stay home. About every time Andy went on TV he was begging people to follow the stay at home order, or chastising a venue for not closing. Once even threatened to close down the businesses again if not enough people got vaccinated or started wearing masks.
coolmaster43232
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

On Tuesday night my sister told me that when one of her friends went to a bar a women came into the that test positive for Covid-19 the bartender kicked her out the bar but she went to 2 other bars and now those bars are shut down.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
What did Betty White do!? What did that bitch do!? The Curse of Three is supposed to be appeased, yet I wake up to learn that Meat Loaf and Luis Anderson died within hours of each other as I slept! YOU CAN’T DOUBLE-DIP, CURSE! THAT’S NOT THE DEAL!
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Touching elbows because of the coof is the gayest fucking thing I’ve ever seen. Did you ever consider just washing your fucking hands? Humans have been washing their hands for millennia. It’s not that hard. You don’t even need running water, you can wash your hands with a bucket, or with chemical impregnated towels.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide