Vent Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
@IvanSatoru  
I’ve been working on a game since 2000. Every few years I change it. It’s too much work for any one person so I just have fun with it. It’s more interesting than the so called “real” world.
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
Made the rookie mistake of forgetting to unplug and coil up my soldering station’s power cable. Tripped on it and the box fell off the table.
Anonymous #B503
Feeling like utter dogshit.  
I just want some genuine feedback, but all I ever get are people telling me what I do is shit without giving a reason.
Anonymous #B503
@Dex Stewart  
That’s what I do. I don’t care what others want, but I do care about creating something that I myself am proud of. Seeing negative votes on the stuff I make, but without getting any feedback about it, is the sucky part.  
Because it makes me believe that the things I make are sub-par, that they could be better, but that no one is bothering to tell me how I could make it better.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Rich people who complain should be shot and their money should go to me, then I’ll use that money to buy a cabin in the woods and never complain about anything because I’ll probably be dead.
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
@Mitchy  
People will always dislike others for one reason or another, be it a difference in opinion or something actually worth being angry about. Try to filter out the opinions that are based on stupidity and you’ll likely become a far happier person.

If it makes any difference, I haven’t seen anyone here hating you. I certainly don’t.
Mitchy

Best princess👗👑
@FeatherTrap  
I’ve had some people face dox me with mal intent 3 years ago or so, and before that on irc (mid 2010s), I’ve had people grow to borderline hate me for the femstallion thing and other reasons in the discord age, like streaming edutainment games.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide