Vent Thread

TheGamerPainter
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Pizza Protogen
@ANoobis  
One about Princess Celestia with Shrawberry Ice…

Reply from Background Pony #52BA:  
@LightningBolt  
True.  
Even though TexasUberAlles didn’t say so, it would have been easy for TheGamerPainter to find out on their own: the post did have the episode tag “Between Dark And Dawn” - so, by searching for “between dark and dawn, camera” they would have quickly found other images with the character tagged.

Reply from JP  
@TheGamerPainter  
So?

Please stop making these pointless posts. Some of us are subscribed to this thread and it’s getting tired to constantly get notified of your off-topic rambling.  
Spoiler names for reasons
coolmaster43232
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

This after noon I hear an EAS on the radio about a High Wind Watch being in effect the country in Wisconsin I love stating wind gust could reach 55-60 MPH tomorrow night.
Mariculture
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
The amount of random, half-minute power losses that have happened while I’m doing something that requires saving progress to disk is the reason I invested in a ups. That said, I really wish squirrels would stop killing themselves on electrical infrastructure.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I think I’ve got some sort of arthritis or something, because my toe has hurt for several weeks when I try to bend it but I have no recollection of ever hitting anything.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@UrbanMysticDee  
Sometimes bones just fracture and muscles just stretch themselves wrong. After this long, however, you might want to have it checked out. Don’t do like my father and try to ignore it until something finally breaks completely.
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
Why, yes, neighbor. I do like to be woken in the wee morning to the sound of your banda— or whatever ugly mexican music that is— on full blast along with your hideous drunken singing and shouting. How could you tell?
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
“Dinner was so good that I’m going to look up your old job on the Internet and tell you that you don’t have it. And then when you tell me to stop talking about it I’ll deny it and say “I’m not talking about it, you are,” and then I’ll keep talking about it because I’m a ripe cunt.”
TheGamerPainter
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Pizza Protogen
I nearly lost it when playing a level on Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Spyro the Dragon. The Tree Tops level is very stressful if you keep falling out the map.
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
My power company was set to disable power today for some mandatory maintenance work. God knows the power grid in my area could use some beefing up, giving it’s been severely damaged by a stiff breeze three times this year.

So I decided to stay up into the morning last night, maximizing the time I had before the power shut off to work on some projects and catch up on news, then sleep through most of the day when the power would be off…

And then at the last possible minute before the blackout was supposed to occur, they sent us a text saying that they rescheduled. So now I’m stuck here with family that have no reason to leave the house today and they insist I be up now so I can go do some weeding today…which, fuck that, I’m not doing that until the sun drops lower in the sky.

So now I’m sleep deprived, cranky and I’m having trouble processing basic things. I have to re-read people’s posts a couple of times in order to fully register what they’ve typed.
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
Hey, I tried to find a more appropriate thread for this, but I’m feeling short on time right now.

Is it normal to see spots in your vision if you’ve had less then 5 hours of sleep over 50 consecutive hours? what does it mean when the spots start increasing and your head starts to hurt? do i need to lie down, or call an ambulance?
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
@FeatherTrap  
I’m not exactly a medical professional, but having experienced a lot of exhaustion in my lifetime I would say it just sounds like you’re really tired. Get a good rest, preferably a full night’s sleep. If the problem is still there when you wake up then I’d recommend seeing a doctor.
ANoobis
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@Napsack  
That’s a big maybe.

It’s possible to recover from sleep deprivation by sleeping more.
You can start by going to bed early rather than sleeping in late. It’s also a good idea to get at least 7 to 8 hours of rest each night. This will help your body get back on schedule.
It can take days or weeks to recover from a bout of sleep deprivation. Just 1 hour of sleep loss requires 4 days to recover.
The longer you’ve been awake, the longer it will take to get back on track.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide