Random fact about yourself

Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Zaknel  
Actually, some of us identify as Earth ponies and/or pegasi.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY PONY TRIBE?!?!
Twitter shall hear of this!
Wokeness, so help me! I shall personally fetch wootmaster, itself, to come and whine and fling feces until I get whatever it is I… uh…
Hmmm? What would Joe Biden do at a time like this?
Until I get the… the thing… over there, I can’t recall the name of… I’d better stop or I’ll get in trouble again…
Aru-wu
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Acres was here
@Sapphie  
well, i like play this little game, you see i dont actively go on peeps profiles to witness there past comments, i like to click random image that i suspect a mod would be into, if i was right then i harass them >:)

so im assentially playing a lottery game, a bingo means i witnessed a mods comment
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Here we go, my full list of Wonders

full

Rules:

*Must be located on the Earth (lunar landers and deep space probes are not permissible)

*Must be a permanent structure (ice hotels, mass gatherings, rocket launches, airplane flights, historic battles, etc. are not permissible)

*Must be man-made (mountains, rain forests, etc. are not permissible) or substantially altered from nature in the case of carved statues or other structures (2 are artificial caves, 1 is a small town carved out of the side of a mountain, and 1 is a canal)

*Substantial portion of the original structure must still exist (only one of the original 7 wonders still exists as more than some reused stone or carvings in a museum, similarly the giant Buddhas of Bamiyan and Kaniska’s allegedly 400 foot tall stupa were destroyed so they are not permissible)

*Must display technical mastery (a lot of modern structures are really huge or really tall but advanced technology makes things like giant hydroelectric dams and supertall skyscrapers really easy to build, similarly giant earthworks or Mesoamerican pyramids (which are largely made of rubble faced with stone) are similarly easy, if very tedious, to build; structures on the list were very difficult to build when they were new)

*Must evoke a sense of wonder (a lot of structures might be enormous, like the Boeing production factory, the Pentagon, or a lot of giant commieblock buildings, but they’re huge and boring, more parodies of grandeur than examples of the real thing)
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
For the past several months around the 20th of the month is the day when I have a whole lot of bowel movements.

This month is no different.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
I just managed to publish a short chapter.  
Normally, whenever I set out to write a short chapter, It ends up at least 50% longer than originally anticipated. But no, I aimed for 2k words, and got 1.7k.

I hope that makes up for the fact that the chapter right after was meant to be 4-6k and ended up at 14.4k.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@UrbanMysticDee  
Well, I wanna get to some really interesting chapters asap, and spending time on those less fun chapters is necessary to build up to those really cool ones.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I’ve been waiting for years for a boss to give me an assignment using the word “execution” to which I will reply “You want me to execute someone?”

So far that has never happened.

Also, I’ve probably already said this before here, but I’ve been saying “ass” instead of “ask” for years to see if anyone would notice and so far either no one has or no one cares.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

@Aru-wu  
Everyone likes Dex and his pictures. I assume most are from the Power Rangers, though I only watched the series from the nineties, so I’m not familiar with most of those characters in the images.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

I know NOTHING
@Aru-wu  
>he is hands down the most unique person on this site  
100% agree. He has a odd expressive art and just a general chill attitude that isn’t prone to getting into a fights with anyone.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide