Holy crap, Chris-chan... [NSFW]

Anonymous #C413
I heard Chris Chan has returned in YouTube for 2 years and still talking about his shit things like dimensional merge still exist, Sonichu, his innocence of incest charge, his being claimed as the Jesus after his 2 years jail plus he’s setting on YouTube kids for lure all kids to believe him. Dude… That the most disturbing thing I ever heard.
Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Distant banjo noise
Oh man, he was doing fine so far, but as soon Chris began talking he immediately screwed up all the good things he had achieved so far.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
@Amagan
You can decompose the squirrel, turn it into fertilizer, grow plants on it, let the silkworms eat the plants, then harvest the silk to make the purse. It’s all just carbon atoms being rearranged.
Anonymous #7C7C
His 2nd post jail video he blames the jerkcop and his last ex-girlfriend before his been jailed due to his innocence, wow he’s still lying and lies all day long.
Anonymous #7C7C
@ANoobis
He still the mentally ill, crazy old man and delusional disorder instead his claimed to be high functioning autism.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Chris is back on Twitter, so the news will likely speed up going forward.
And on an unrelated note, Verification Process improvement aside, but the price is not needed for that, @elonmusk really has fucked Twitter up. Nobody, not even I, will ever refer to it as “X”; that is just as Stupid Y Stupid (tonto y tonto) as Team Rocket and Giovanni, period.
Phew! It feels really good to finally get that off of my mind and back.
Anonymous #7C7C
@ANoobis
If he has sent in the prison for 10 years until 2030’s there’s a lot of changes like electic cars has dominated, smartphone has turned into a glass mode, all new generation of game consoles, Twitter X has brought by Facebook, Elon Musk has resign from CEO of Tesla cars, all games contains over 18 sticker has a facial recognition, the internet legal age must be over 18 only and you know lefties has banned by republican groups who pass a bill.
Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
Chris and his big mouth ended up revealing he’s currently living with a ween, who’s part of a dumb group (Praetor) that has been exploiting Chris and his stupidity for easy money and internet attention.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
That was one of the first scenarios imagined as soon as he went in. That some ween would adopt him for clout once he was out.
Nobody who said that would happen expected it to last long. I wonder if Chris can just go back to the group home after this falls through.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide