Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@FeatherTrap
I read it and it’s good advice.
I do think we should talk about it, that user, but not to it. Through, honestly, there’s really nothing to say about it. It ought to be ignored, I suppose.
Anonymous #5F71
Well, I hope this Deuce guy could eventually find a community willing to accept him for what he is.
Anonymous #1B1C
this fagget Acres relates to derpibooru admin he interrupted my dialogue and allows pro russian scum.
Anonymous #1B1C
@Acres
your fingers tremble to meddle in someone else’s conversation. stuff your heightened sense of grandeur in your ass. Cut your fingers if they shake to edit my comments, autist.
Anonymous #5F71
Maybe it’s time to lock this thread for a while, as more and more people keep misusing it to just bitch about personal issues.
Anonymous #1B1C
2 jackanapes came here and on behalf of other forum members called that guy to be banned. who authorized you to speak on behalf of other forum visitors?
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
Okay, that was a weird journey. And I haven’t interacted in this thread for a while since I got unbanned from Derpibooru in April.
I still think defending G5 and making people like Penguin Dragneel and kleptomage admit that they hate me (since they get angry at me over everything and treat overreactions like it’s the same as racism, homophobia and other types of crimes against humanity.) isn’t creating drama or being mentally ill.
TrukkinDuck
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Nopan is best pants
@Hollowfox
I don’t remember what I did to kleptomage nor will he explain, but what did Dragneel do is delete everything. Unfortunately before Ponybooru and the others were found, so yeah. No way in hell we can see his art again.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
@Anonymous #A99E
@Amagan
I bet you would call THIS frustration, which is accurate considering Dragneel was so frustrated over my hyperfixation of a crackship that the creator of the Owl House hates that he wishes death on me after taking this frustration on me, and Ciaran keeps defending his bitch ass like I’m the villain who deserves to die in cold blood. That’s why I am afraid of posting an opinion related to either ships or Owl House. BECAUSE OF FUCKING PENIS CUNTNEEL.
I wish he was banned and sent to a facility to learn to stop hating innocent people like me. Make it like a ban for a month.
I know y’all don’t watch the Owl House, but still.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide