Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Kirinposting
@Zaknel
To be fair, we honestly don’t know whether or not BluDeuce is a “he” or an “it.” Just keep calling it an ‘it’ unless it corrects us.
NorthyDreams
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Prince of Monsters
Traditional art looks good, digital art looks good. Like what you like.
This actually reminds me of an old discussion about Equestria Daily having a bias against traditional art and someone on the submissions team for the nightly round up and weekly features who vetoed traditional art any time it came across him. Funny, how all of this ties back into abuses by those in “power” in the community, from Derpibooru’s adminship to Equestria Daily’s adminship.
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@NorthyDreams
I mean, I suppose you make an interesting point here, but I think it’s undercut by the fact that this discussion relates to the one user who got banned by Ciaran and sane people are forced to side with the DB mod on the issue. XP
Broken clocks or not, it makes me feel dirty. 3X
@Twiface
Oh wow, that is so stunning and brave! O////O
You truly are an inspiration to us all for your progressive stance on the issue! ^ ^
I’m joking around don’t read into this shitpost please XP
NorthyDreams
Artist -

Prince of Monsters
@FeatherTrap
I know, hence why I brought up Equestria Daily. Since it’s somewhat, tangentially related to the point of this thread, discussing bad experiences with pony fandom leadership.
Anonymous #5F71
Oh hey, he’s sockpuppeting again to pretend that somebody is agreeing with him.
Just as he did at Derpibooru lol.
NorthyDreams
Artist -

Prince of Monsters
@Acres
True, though, again, traditional art has a rocky history with moderation teams across the fandom. Though, ironically, never derpibooru. One of their few highlights.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Princess of Kirinposting
Seriously though, how could someone simultaneously think traditional art is bad while also enjoying abuse edits? Most abuse edits are extremely lazy MS paint type stuff that anybody could do… unless you just happen to be extremely lazy and entitled, of course. ‘Abuse’ pics done by traditional methods are typically of higher quality because you have to actually draw the whole thing from scratch, creating a barrier of entry that filters out the lazy.
Anonymous #5F71
@Acres
If you feel like deleting the offtopic comments that misused this thread, go ahead because that sounds like a good thing to do.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide