Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #7590
  • Twibooru is the image archive, have more control of which images goes and which don’t (furry for example), and possibly find deleted or exclusive images from other boorus.

• Trixiebooru = Derpibooru.

• Manebooru is very censored to images that trigger the easily offended people, the downvote mode is disabled and you need an account to comment / post there.

• Rainbooru still kicking or it’s a ghost town at this point?
Anonymous #588F
Since Valentine’s day is coming up, does anybody want to record the salt about it in the Derpibooru forums?
πʊßƛįϰ

1. Trixiebooru is just another URL for Derpi  
  2. I thought Rainbooru was dead. IIRC, its code has some load-bearing gamer words  
  3. According to https://altboorus.org/, Manebooru is the flipside of places like here and Ponerpics. Unlike places formed in reaction to Derpi being a no fun zone, Manebooru seems to be composed of those who view Derpi as too much of a hooves-off environment.  
  4. Twibooru is just images without all the community garbage.

@Star-Is-Non-Binary  
    One of the best parts about Ponerpics is how quiet it is.
Anonymous #6486
@Star-Is-Non-Binary  
It should be noted that manebooru was started by, and is ran by, the same twatter fuckwits that started the whole cancel bullshit in derpi about two years ago.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
I legitimately cannot tell if Ciaran is hoping that his problems will go away if he ignores them long enough, or if he or an admin realized that his every attempt to fix drama has made it worse.
Anonymous #A99E
@NorthyDreams  
That is what separated the bornies from furries. The overly sanitization is a great way to hide the skeletons. We have been seeing that a bit more as Bronies try to virtue signal how they “defeated the Nazis” in the community.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Metallic Sound)

They might as well have a sniper’s rifle pointed at my head, anyone who doesn’t play nice gets put through the blender.

There’s too many damn kids on there who need thicker skin.

Think I suggested an adults-only booru but they just chewed it out.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@Dex Stewart  
Never did watch those. For years it was about the only thing my father would watch on the weekends and occasionally weekdays. Eventually turned into one of those situations where you almost spitefully avoid something just because it feels like it’s being shoved down your throat.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@NorthyDreams  
You’ve had to explicitly search for it, it’s not pony related. It’s just “hurr TS” slapped on a generic twitterina niggerelf.  
Reerse image search turns up no results on the internet, interestingly enough
That’s because ponybooru’s reverse image search is broken lmao I’ve literally embedded the image from here, just using image embed instead of the >>2721310 (deleted) syntax so it wouldn’t be clickable.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide