We're shutting down! Read more here

Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #C55E
@NorthyDreams  
>claims to not care what anyone thinks  
>proceeds to write a multi-paragraph essay on why we should care

LMAO. Every fucking time.

And another thing. Anyone who unironically believes in “muh principles” is a fucking moron. Nice people don’t win wars. And more importantly, nobody needs to hear your pathetic self-righteous moralizing, you ain’t the pope or some shit. We ain’t here to be lectured by the likes of you.
user7853
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

• harmonyponycon sounds cringe and the kind of event that leans towards the sjw demographic  
  • holy shit im always in awe at the essays this dude makes, i wonder how many times he uses the words nazi and facist per day. plus the posts are just icky to read like reading a poorly written weird fetish fic  
    >”weebs dont have to worry about this shit at all since anime automatically gatekeeps itself” (quote from a 4chan post in a image in the twitter)  
    i can confirm this and its one of the few remaining safe heavens mostly untainted by the sjw rabble, even if japs are almost up there with furries in levels of degenerancy  
    >this image taken from the tweet chain  
    full  
    my fucking sides i swear

based anons, had a good laugh at the whole thing
user7853
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Anonymous #428A  
@Officer Hotpants

ya see, the evil hacker organization known as 4chan devised this new substance called “wünderplaztik” or some shit that has been carefully engineered with micro-subliminal messages inperceptible to the naked eye that turns you into the literal reincarnation of hitler once the image gets registered in your brain
Anonymous #F79F
@NorthyDreams  
“What I believe in is something other than myself”

Fucking fabulous, now go preach about it on Derpi or anywhere else. For the final time, we don’t give a shit over here.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide