Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Anonymous #FD87  
You’re thinking of Twitter and derpibooru’s depression thread. Those animals need therapy or a ticket to a prison camp where they’d be worked to death for the good of the state and such.

But in all honesty, people here are nice and friendly. And believe it or not, we’re actually very diverse, the good kind like different people just interacting and no one caring about who or what you are, not the bad kind with “I’M THIS AND THIS AND THIS AND THESE TOO!!!! VALIDATE ME!!!”

There are also diverse opinions and views. And the mods and staff are nice people, who act like actual people, as in normal human beings.

And there’s the occasional exiled war criminal or two from time to time, I suppose, as well.

Led a death squad… ended up washing dishes and mopping floors in a restaurant in the USA… honestly, I swear.

Cause ponies and stuff.  
Also, Izzy Moonbow is my favorite G5 pony! Because she just so adorable, cute and sweet!
Anonymous #FD87
@Adan Druego  
Ah yes, the nice and friendly people here who say… “living in nazi germany was great so long as you weren’t a degenerate” or “people with depression are animals that should be worked to death in a prison camp”.

Listen, if this site actually wants to have some sort of evangelist to push it, everyone posting in this thread should be barred from the position. I know the “depression” and “complain about” threads on derpi, and everyone there seems to be either better adjusted than this thread’s posters… or are also present here.

Just because derpi is bad, and this isn’t derpi, doesn’t mean this place is any better. From everything I’ve seen it’s everything that made me stop going there tuned up to the max.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist -

@Anonymous #FD87  
They’re not animals because they’re depressed and mentally ill. They’re just animals because of how they act like rabid dogs and they’re inferior to human beings with rational thought and the capacity to reason. Plus, they’re just dumb like animals urinating on the floor and drinking out of the toilet bowl.

And they wouldn’t be sent to camps because they’re ill, they’d be sent there for simply disagreeing with me.

Though, honestly, they’d be sent to medical experiementation camps for study, due to their mental illnesses to help further research to alleviate the suffering of people suffering with mental illnesses. Basically, bad people are experienmented on so good people can have a better standard of living. Far left bad, right, center and left of center good.

I have nothing against the ill, that’s why I want research to be funded to help alleviate the pain and suffering human beings are currently forced to endure because of lack of funds and biological materials, people with bad views, in other words.

Plus, I’m just messing with you, because it’s fun to freak people out with extremism and crimes against humanity because why not.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

I know NOTHING
@Anonymous #FD87  
I have honestly seen horrible stuff in those threads and think there is some toxic interdependence but out of respect I would mentioning anything specific.

>Just because derpi is bad, and this isn’t derpi, doesn’t mean this place is any better.  
That I can accept the logic that, “just because X is bad doesn’t mean you get a moral license to do X” in principle, though I often find that stretched to ridiculous degrees. Can’t judge your case till I heard more of your reasoning.

>From everything I’ve seen it’s everything that made me stop going there tuned up to the max.  
Let me guess, edginess, drama, and “mental issues?” I don’t think posting here will help much unless you want to have some fun shitposting at others for drama, which this most likely will turn into. I will say this: I do not hate you. Even if I strongly disagree and find you being a troll. I am hear because I was, frankly, fed horse manure by TSP and the rest and this was one of the only places to talk it out. Is it edgy and seething? Yeah, some, and I don’t agree with everything posted here but I also don’t like having to eat horse manure elsewhere in many of the places that have grown “softer” often with darkness underneath.

Have some ponies. I honestly wish you a happy night/morning/afternoon.  
Anonymous #B19F
So we got another applicant to be a backseat derpimod here by derailing the thread it seems.
Anonymous #5F71
This thred remindes me of the derpiguy who bragged about how he was able to blend in so well on /mlp/ every time he went there to derail and vandalize threads that touched topics he disliked.
RD8K
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Therapy consults in most states are free to call in for a first appointment. Getting help and talking to someone that cares can do wonders. Obsession and addiction can be overcome if you put in the effort, but it’s up to the individual to take the first step into letting go. Don’t end up like the “nazis were right” guy.

Can you define what a woman is?
Anonymous #1325
@Anonymous #FD87  
Dude or girl you got issue don t project your insecurity into other I know your life most be sad or depress but stop projecting your the one Who need mental help your can even define what a woman is .Just please go to a mental institución and don t embarrase your self please your a joke nothing more. I feel pitty for your poor soul.
NorthyDreams
Artist -

Prince of Monsters
Can someone summarize what happened with FD87? I’m a little too tired to read all of that. I did notice he referred to those of us who actually have the principles of freedom at heart here as “Armchair philosophers”, which I think is hilarious, given that there’s a lot more than that in the mix.

The Nazis were bad.  
The people who run Derpibooru are bad.  
It’s okay to shitpost ironically in ‘support’ of both.  
Any form of joke is acceptable.

It’s that simple, folks.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide