Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Anonymous #428A  
Well, he kind of reveals it when the statement.

In the end, there are some Nazi bronies… like probably five or maybe seven, I supposed. The rest are just normal human beings who are normal and if they know about woot, then they understandably don’t like him very much.

Remember, if you see ten Nazis at a table with one normal guy sitting with them, you really have eleven normal guys and you’re probably just a mentally ill leftist who’s been on Twitter too long.

@Anonymous #7590  
Look into that dumpster to see just what’s actually burning.

@Anonymous #B19F  
Some things can’t be fixed.
NorthyDreams
Artist -

Prince of Monsters
@Adan Druego  
…Woot has personally cost me friends by ‘informing’ those friends that some of my other friends are ‘nazis’. I fucking hate that guy, and his constant obsession with purity is… well… borderline fetishistic.

In fact, Judge Claude Frollo is a fantastic example of what’s wrong with Woot. “She will be mine or she will burn.”  
The only difference is, he means that for literally everyone.  
They will live by his rules, be ‘his’, or they will burn. That is his ideology.  
He also wields it with the influence of a supposedly righteous organization, that of the social justice movement.
NorthyDreams
Artist -

Prince of Monsters
@Barhandar  
Woot basically twisted this person from a reasonable guy to a complete nightmare of a person. It was uncomfortable to watch him lose his mind slowly to this nonsense. Eventually he just.. left. It hurt my entire group a lot.
Anonymous #A99E
@NorthyDreams  
Then they were never your friends if they were so easily suad against you or others because some worthless concerned Zealot called them the N-word. As we have seen he is probably hiding something just as bad if not worse by pointing to “the sinners” that he sees everywhere. Ironically Frollo was originally the Archdeacon of the church. Make that as you will.
Seiken
Artist -

@NorthyDreams  
That is incredible fitting to his character. But yeah generally its incredible how much they wanna dictate everyone else’s life while pretending to be some sort of Samaritan.

I said it a couple times and i will say it again: Shitty people that want to be awful to other people found their loophole within being an SJW. On a regular basis i can find people having arguments and the “good” side casually wishing violence or even death on the “bad” side. The “good” side lying, being hyperbolic and purposefully misinterpreting points to deflect while when confronted with a good argument creeping around people’s social medias trying to dig up dirt and harassing them everywhere else instead of arguing the actual point made.

Also certainly not a stranger to straight up doxxing people.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Double-0 Negative
@NorthyDreams  
Eugh. For what it’s worth, I know the feeling. I watched a funny, fun-loving, easy-going friend of some five or so years disappear for about a year for college only to come back a sour, lecturing, language-policing, easily-offended cunt.
NorthyDreams
Artist -

Prince of Monsters
@Officer Hotpants  
That’s happened multiple times to me. Like… 7.

@Seiken  
Here’s a useful quote for ya;

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be “cured” against one’s will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.”  
― C.S. Lewis
Anonymous #428A
@Officer Hotpants  
I have a friend who’s pretty much stopped talking to me completely as he started hanging around his SJW friend group more and more. Especially after one of his longtime friends went tranny. Can’t say I really miss him either, unfortunately. He’s practically unrecognizable compared to five years ago. Not full on SJW, at least around me, but pissed off all the time and unwilling to have fun.
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@NorthyDreams  
Hence, “pick your friends carefully”. And never pick cultists as friends.

@Officer Hotpants  
Mmm, college, the cultist fabrication facility.

@Anonymous #428A  
The extent to which SJWs (and especially troons, being skoptsi 2.0 and thus having exceptionally aggressive recruiting and specifically singling out vulnerable people for conversion into the castrati cult; the difference is between “you must become an eunuch to enter heaven” and “you must become an eunuch to solve your troubles” and is ignorable) can brainwash people is interesting, innit. Quite a lot of people did a complete 180 on their stated beliefs in the last decade despite claiming to hold allegiance to the same label.
Anonymous #428A
@Barhandar  
I wouldn’t be surprised if he went tranny. He’s a NEET who plays vidya all day, refuses to work, never wants to leave his home — and the few times I managed to drag him out somewhere with what remains of our old friend group after he told me he was housesick, he acted like a little bitch the whole time because he wanted to go back home and play more vidya after half an hour.

Not to mention an abundance of issues that shouldn’t be present in a mature adult, and he’s convinced himself he’s depressed and the world is at fault because he can’t go anywhere or have money. If I had known he’d turn out like this I would have cut ties years ago.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide