Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I believe ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ had already dropped the subject and was now commenting on the uploads from derpibooru. Acres Anonymous #B60D had replied to said comment providing information about the method of import, Sapphie’s daily uploads and Marker’s script.  
Though, I could be wrong. That’s just how I interpreted the flow of the discussion.

As for derpibooru… ugh. Don’t hate me immediately for admitting this but tsp and I have much in common. That’s make it as bad ‘person’ and he or it is basically everything it claims to hate, sort of. Liberal left at its finest, throw in a bit of derpywhooves and you get all that is wrong with humanity today.

I feel their kind are a threat to the entire human race and all countries on this planet. Once they are finished with one race and/or country they will set their sights on another. Divide and conquer. These things can not be allowed to gain more power. They must be… uh, fixed or corrected. That’s a nice way of putting it and very vague, thus not promoting, inciting, advocating nor encouraging anything.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Parallel Universe)

Pomegranates :P
@Adan Druego  
TSP for the most part is just a sarcastic asshole. He understand me, there are many times he’s let my antics slide with occasional lambasting from him (which fueled me). Remember, he isn’t the one who does much of the moderation. Derpy Hooves on the otherhand… that guy is just… no fun. Of course, he is the staff’s righthand man who’s purpose is to selectively suppress discussions they happen to not like. They do it in a subtle and strategic manner that make it seem like standard procedure. As soon as you step out of the line even one bit that can technically warrant action, they jump on you.  
Unless you of course align with them. Then Rule 0 does not really apply much to you or anyone like minded. That is how I see it.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Parallel Universe)

Pomegranates :P
@Zaknel  
WTF!?  
There is a dedicated foalcon booru?  
Bronibooru has been around for long time. It was the “safebooru” for Ponies at a time when it was just it and Ponibooru. Community is a nanny police state from what I heard.  
I remember there was 20% Cooler, dunno if that is still around.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
@Anonymous #AA59  
That site gave a badge to users for being one of the first 500 to register. And 3 months in, and their statistics still do not say that they have 300.

Also, they finally started using scripts to import uploads.
Anonymous #AA59
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
Created by people from Twitter that wouldn’t shut the fuck up and whine the BLM / Racism in DB. In fact, one of the staff there is Potluck (always following the line of every shit Woot posted)
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide