Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #5F71
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
Wow, less than a day here and you are already trying to take over this place and reform it into something you like no matter how many times the locals told you they aren’t okay with that.  
I have the feeling this will not end well for anyone.
Aryanne
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

卐 1488 卐
@Anonymous #5F71  
He seems like a cool guy, but he really needs to calm down.

People need to understand that you can’t just come in and “take over” a site to make it exactly to their liking.
Anonymous #5F71
@Aryanne  
I remember Sel from my time on Derpibooru and yes, Sel was a fun person, but also had this really bad habit of constantly rocking the boat and orbiting around some frankly unpleaseant people just to poke them to make fun at their reaction.  
I would feel better if Sel never brings that kind of people here (already brought one from what I saw) and I would feel even better if Sel learns to take a no for an answer instead of keep pushing and pushing the issue to fish for a better answer. This place is not Derpibooru and bringing bad habits and worse elements here will beat this place’s purpose no matter how many times Sel tries to push the issue by hook or crook just because Sel NEEDS to keep with the same things from Derpibooru.
Anonymous #AA59
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
I know you wanna see more activity in the site, but you simply gotta understand that ppl in PB doesn’t want to go to the same path DB did months ago and broke a lot of division between users.

Give it time that PB hopefully runs well with no annoying users coming from DB just to ruining all the tranquility of this site had established 3 months ago with a small quantity of users.
Anonymous #5F71
@Aryanne  
He just needs to understand he can’t just come here and start criticrizing the site and demand for changes to turn this place into Derpibooru 2.0 no matter how many times he’s told that it’s not going to happen.  
Als, I would appreciate if Sel can refran himself from spamming his politics nonsense in this place as well, as the really dumb politics rants that so many Derpibooru were obsessed with spamming everywhere were one of the several reasons why I quit that place.

I love you Sel, but please just quit demanding for changes that only will please yourself.
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I just want to be able to shitpost, or make a joke in the comments without some entitled douchebag explaining to me that I hurt their feelings.

full
RD8K
Artist -

People who can’t understand that “No means No” can be quite problematic wherever they go.
People need to understand that you can’t just come in and “take over” a site to make it exactly to their liking.
They wonder why people are started gatekeeping their hobbies & communities. Relying on extreme tactics to scared these fuckers always or tell them to fucked off with that Marxists BS. These hobbies & communities back in the day use to be a open environment for anyone who enjoy them. Until these people came in and started fucking up the place. Making it more hostile for people to be in and finding reasons to get offended within these places.

@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
How many times? How many hobbies and communities need to be destroy until you learned that inviting these parasites in aren’t good?
Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

@RD8K  
I’d rather people join the site out of their own free will than be invited to join. This site runs so smoothly because most of us are here for the same reason and agree with what the site stands for. When people get invited, your inviting all the bs they come with.
Aryanne

卐 1488 卐
@acres  
The last thing any of us want is for the site to lose its original meaning and purpose and turn into something that none of us recognize.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
I like how well this site has been running itself in the mostly absence of the moderation team. I’d like to maintain that kind of atmosphere if possible. Probably not feasible long term but I’d like to hold on to that for as long as we can.

I also like the cozy feeling that comes from being familiar with most of the users.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Parallel Universe)

Pomegranates :P
@RD8K
I’d rather people join the site out of their own free will than be invited to join. This site runs so smoothly because most of us are here for the same reason and agree with what the site stands for. When people get invited, your inviting all the bs they come with.

Gatekeeping of fandoms and communities is what I fought against the SJWs on.  
You guys didn’t like it when THEY did the gatekeeping. Right?

As long as the moderation here remains reasonable and based. I don’t see much problem.  
But for the time being, lets enjoy the calm atmosphere.
Dex Stewart
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
No matter what happens,I’m going to keep posting stupid Power Rangers stuff.full  
If at some point that’s not okay,I’ll know something is wrong.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide