Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #A99E
@Acres  
@Barhandar  
I remember one who attacked artists as racists had favorited nothing but gay adult/foalcon. I can imagine that person would raise a stink if it was while agreeing to everything else that was banned form a image hosting site. I would guess it would not get banned because that might kill the site as people would know everything would and will be and so they’ll just banned little by little until they can make a better case. I know from talking to people that FA banned cub to “Stop harm” yet like clockwork many of them were caught up grooming and other scandals mostly from Discord but had a following on that site witch had banned others for no real reason other then not liking the art.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@Dex Stewart  
They never could decide if meta images were disallowed or feature-worthy. It was incredibly frustrating to deal with.

@Zaknel  
Based on the tags I’m gonna say it was the image that listed all the alt-boorus.
Anonymous #F6F7
Whoa, I was banned (probably by Ciaran) for keep downvoting someone’s trash oc. If it was not allowed to downvote the stuffs you don’t like, why does downvote function exist in the first place?
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Anonymous #F6F7  
Honestly, it’s more of a “Wrong-Think Test”.

If you press the Downvote button on the wrong kind of image, you out yourself as an undesirable.

Downvote a blm image and you were punished quietly.

If you downvote a good people’s image, you’re obviously a bad person, because only bad people oppose good people and derpibooru is only for good people run by good people.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Adan Druego  
@Anonymous #F6F7  
The function exists so that people who personally downvote “wrong” images get banned, while the ones that mass-script-downvote “right” images get a “talking to” (which, I suspect, involves asspats for being a good acab boy).
Anonymous #7590
@Anonymous #F6F7  
So you’re not allowed to trash others oc because of a ban, but you cannot get banned if you downvote other ponies such as Aryanne for example? You know this pony can get downvotes in just minutes…

@ANoobis  
The inferior lameass booru known as Manebooru don’t have downvotes and you cannot post anything related to racism coming from /mlp/
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

and you cannot post anything related to racism
Would be unexpectedly based if they wipe your message for posting “latinx” but I know that ain’t happening.  
So you’re not allowed to trash others oc because of a ban, but you cannot get banned if you downvote other ponies such as Aryanne for example? You know this pony can get downvotes in just minutes…
Basically. Derpi staff are trying to make a “welcoming community” by collecting all the most degeneratest retards while actively pissing away anyone worthwhile with arbitrary rule application.
Anonymous #B19F
@Anonymous #7590  
Yes.  
Remember there was a raiding against Marenheit artpack with people making sockpuppet accounts to flood with downvotes any Aryanne pic and Ciaran just “talked with them”, while downvoting any mouthpiece led to a month ban in case of some people and the forced filters/shadowbans.
Anonymous #428A
@Anonymous #F6F7  
TSP has a really weird idea of what a downvote should be for. I don’t remember exactly what it is, but he doesn’t believe you should downvote things you don’t like, nor shit quality art. For the latter he expects you to leave a comment explaining why it’s shit instead, which you’ll get censored and banned for as well.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide