Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #A99E
@to_fat_to_fly  
Everyone knew the ones that started bitching would leave even if they got their way. It was only about getting their way. If a lot of the artists that stuck for freedom of expression and creativity stayed on the DNP before finding out everyone was lied to then Derpi would be pretty much dead. Most of them don’t post there it’s others posting it so if they told them no Derpi would die cold and alone. Eventually they will start telling artist what they can and can not create.
to_fat_to_fly
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick (Serendipitously Sexy)
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@to_fat_to_fly
Everyone knew the ones that started bitching would leave even if they got their way. It was only about getting their way. If a lot of the artists that stuck for freedom of expression and creativity stayed on the DNP before finding out everyone was lied to then Derpi would be pretty much dead. Most of them don’t post there it’s others posting it so if they told them no Derpi would die cold and alone. Eventually they will start telling artist what they can and can not create.

Tbqh I just think it was staff fearing that theyd lose wheatever power they had.  
Its like the Twitter retards, they have no real control over anything but have to keep a false personality alive with false morality otherwise their “friend” groups will leave them, or no one will give a shit as to what they have to say. There is no political principals behind any of it, It’s just fear of being a regular nobody again since they dont produce anything outside of that personality that lets them get close to people who actually have influence/create.  
It’s why they dont enforce anything they pretend to champion even after the fact, and why most of the artists that protested at first have since relented or quit caring. Peak first world, every problem is manufactured, no one really cares until they have something tangible to sacrifice

I say this because I also quit caring. I just look at what got sacrificed for the mods listening to some lolcows for the sake of their perceived image

I want things to go back to the way they were but also cant bring myself to upload.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

@to_fat_to_fly  
That’s the funny and typical thing about leftists. They whine about diversity, inclusion and representation, but when they don’t immediately get their demands fulfilled, they protest by leaving and taking their garbage with them. Thus, the blm, lgbt and woke material disappears with them, meaning there’s less diversity, less inclusion and less representation, which is what most of us wanted to begin with. They literally give their opponents what they desire.

Note: In my view diversity means more blacks, inclusion means more non-straights and transsexuals while representation means those kinds taking over and pushing everyone else out of the way.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
@Adan Druego  
Well, I did argue that two characters in the show were not lesbians, and that really, really triggered Ciaran. But other than that, just because it includes a Shota.
Anonymous #A99E
@Zaknel  
They will have a weird vendetta against someone who doesn’t agree with their shippings. It is practically a fetish for them but they act like it’s world-changing.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

@Zaknel  
You broke the rainbow rule! You always represent the canon sexuality of a character… unless they’re straight and you never invalidate someone else gender identity by even questioning their sexuality mouthpiece art, unless they’re straight.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Zaknel  
I don’t get it. Why would they ban you for Knockoff Blackjack X Bat?

@Adan Druego  
Basically.

@to_fat_to_fly  
It’s why they dont enforce anything they pretend to champion even after the fact
Remember, Aryanne show-scene edit is still deleted for R3 not pony related (on top of “R1 show material”). While they definitely have синдром вахтёра, they’re ALSO retarded leftoids who promote blatant mental illness (whether pathological lies and narcissism in case of staff, or literal retardation and autism in case of users probably because autists are too stupid to ever TRY to drop ’em).
Zaknel

full

I didn’t notice this before. This means that every time that there is downtime on Derpibooru, and someone wants to see more information on it being offered, they get advertised to go to Furbooru.
Zaknel

@TeamBlueplant  
The most blatant admission that they think that the other altboorus are not truly for fans of the show. Not even the folks at Manebooru. Only Derpibooru can be the MLP image gallery.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide