Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

which you’ll get censored and banned for as well
Anything which might offend the wee band of retards he’s assembled, lest they start flinging shit and “reduce” the “reputation” of derpibooru. Except being a den of shit-flinging spergs reduces it a lot harder.  
full
Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Wally Worshiper
@Anonymous #A99E  
It’s to be expected when you continually ban people for a whole week over trivial things. Free speech has been severly stifled over there. All to ensure everyone is in a hugbox where their feefees can’t get hurt.
Anonymous #7590
@Barhandar  
>latinx  
Insulting to my hispanic roots. Even the words beaner, spic or sudaca are more passable that that stupid word that want to enforce in the USA.

@Anonymous #B19F  
I remember part of it, but you can tell all the jealousy and frustation that Marenheit was a complete success and they had a simple request of helping a little horsie in need. /mlp/ surprised me there.

In the other hand, you have this type of propaganda mouthpieces that wanted to impose in others and some wouldn’t buy this bullshit.  

@Barhandar  
You give an opinion that is not sugarcoated or straight to earth that could be “insulting”, what is your price? Comment deleted and a possible ban for god knows how long.
Anonymous #428A
@Zaknel  
I’ve always found that argument retarded. Yes, privately owned sites can do whatever the fuck they want. However, the users can also move to a site that is better suited to their wants. They always spout off the first part every time they make a stupid move, but are appalled at the idea of the second.
Barhandar
Artist -

@Anonymous #7590  
There are way better options courtesy of Dilarus Edits/Edits of Hate. For example I’d buy this one…  

…provided the exchange that prompted it (with dilatus getting your mom’d by his own mom then thinking posting it to twitter would give him asspats instead of endless mockery) is carved into the back of it.

@Anonymous #428A  
Not to mention that the idea is inherently retarded, because either the government enforces the free speech on its citizens that are on said privately owned websites (and then either some get extra special rulings, or everyone has to fit the free speech laws of the majority anyway), or you can have all available websites enforce the censorship and those idiots will defend it.  
but are appalled at the idea of the second.
Hence, altbooru discussion being “against the (unwritten derpistaff lalaland) rules”.
Anonymous #A99E
All to ensure everyone is in a hugbox where their feefees can’t get hurt.

Only if you believe the in the right opinions. If not you are treated like the under-class until you either leave or sellout your principals for the groupthink and then allowed to harass the rest.
Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Wally Worshiper
@Zaknel  
Is he admitting that creating a platform of free idea exchanges isn’t part of the Derpi admins’ agenda, or does he think that what he said was some kind of big brain “gotcha!” moment?
ANoobis
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@Humble Oriathan  
Absolutely the second. It strikes me as likely that deep down, he thinks that everyone parroting the party line is free thought, on the grounds that he thinks he’s smart, so smart people will think in lockstep with him.
Barhandar
Artist -

@Humble Oriathan  
The second. Also, clearly unaware of the whole “american laws, which is where free speech is applicable, mean you either have free speech, or you are personally responsible for all content posted by the users”.
Barhandar
Artist -

@Officer Hotpants  
He publicly posted his conversation with her about how, paraphrasing, “IT IS RACIST TO NOT SEE COLOR AND I AM POLYAMOROUS YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND” with her response boiling down to “that’s just being a slut, sweetie :) I know because I’ve had more partners than you”. Lemme see if I can find the screencap.  
Ah, here it is.  
full
Anonymous #B19F
@Anonymous #F6F7  
I don’t know your particular case, but I’ve seen they use racism as an excuse to permaban people even more than before which is very convenient for them since they don’t have any sense of transparency and even less a mod log.
Anonymous #7590
@Barhandar  
It happened during that Marenheit peak, they were pics of phone messages with his mom talking some sense about his attitude, but he refused and started bitching her.

Unfortunately I haven’t remembered well the contents of the images, unless someone here with better memory can show the other pics.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide