Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@ANoobis  
This is me as well. I went back to notifications to check after because I thought Officer Hotpants, not Barhandar, had posted, and then I realized…
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Anonymous #428A  
Now contrast it with their hilarious attempts to justify keeping an acab image with torn-off pig head in it while at the same time decreeing Ary image banned because it has swastika in background.  
And of course there’s still the whole “exception to the rule means existence of the rule”, i.e. if Aryanne is explicitly banned, then ALL OTHER things like rape, communism, gore, foalcon, etc etc are implicitly allowed.  
derpi had no problem with this until someone brought it up
Typical rugsweeping behavior, really.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Double-0 Negative
@Sapphie  
Yeah. I actually got myself with it just now. Completely forgot I’d done this.

@Zaknel  
The dumber and less forced a thing is, and the more people who take part, the more likely it is to catch on. Because it’s fun. See: our fandom.

@Barhandar  
Damn. I thought you were going for Boxless’ jugular for a bit, there.

@TheBridge  
It’s good to start the day with a small villainous chuckle.
Anonymous #A99E
I can see why artists like TJPones wouldn’t want to associate with that site anymore when something they made as innocuous as this this bring out assholes like the first commenter just so they can be a dick with no reprocussion.  
We got rid of the filth.” Just like furries did when you don’t count the copious animal and child abuse charges that have been brought to light. I guarantee that person won’t be bad for inflammatory remarks but everyone else will.
Anonymous #7590
@Anonymous #A99E  
And I thought they were gonna lock the comment section, in the end it was just one BP ranting like a retard and apologizing in the end, all because he had a bad day.
Anonymous #7590
“Oh, so you think this is funny? You’re laughing? You pathetic little worm. I will squish you during Christmas dinner, like a saussage with my hand.”

That’s a translation from one of the derpi comments, it doesn’t sound that menacing and quite interesting seeing a german AB. The only buzzkill was that BP and his meltdown, other than that, it’s just a regular image.
RD8K
Artist -

@Anonymous #428A  
@Anonymous #A543  
TL;DL Version: the Woke mob calling a bunch of Jewish artists nazis for drawing Aryanne.

Their want to convince people that a large portion of the pony community welcomes and accepts nazis. By using Derpibooru as a example for having 3K+ nazi images still remains on their site. But when you look into it their are purposely hiding the context that some(not all) are Jewish artists who are also contributing in that image count. The WOKE mob are purposing making them out to be all nazis. Which is hysterical, downright ridiculous and diminish the idea of a nazi.

Sorry about my broken grammar for this meme can’t help it. It sound correct for me so IDK, and changing it more might make it worst.
Anonymous #428A
@RD8K  
“The people who the community THINKS are drawing Aryanne artwork.”  
“The people who are drawing Aryanne artwork.”

I can tell you these are mostly correct, I just can’t tell you why.
Anonymous #7590
@RD8K  
So that’s where I’ve seen your meme before. I saw that meltdown of an image of Aryanne in Derpi with the “Consider the Following…” message, but people there didn’t knew the artist’s context fully and started bullshiting the image because nazi imaginary horse bad for public image.

And don’t take too much weight on the grammar, it happens when english isn’t your 1st language and try to fit the right words.
RD8K
Artist -

@Anonymous #428A  
The reason I went with “The people who thinks” is the reference to the woke mob thought process. I didn’t went with what your first suggested because most people in the community don’t think were occupied with “nazis” or “fascists.” The second sentence I will take however.
Anonymous #428A
It’s simultaneously funny and sad that they’re still this angry over Aryanne nearly one and half years later. They can’t even ignore her during the /mlp/ events they flock to.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@RD8K  
Even if you disregard the utter ESL-ing, “thinkS” refers to what someone singular doeS, since you have plural “people” instead of singular “community” it should be “think”.

@Anonymous #428A  
Aryanne didn’t change, they didn’t change, of course they’re still angry that people are capable of recognizing censorious, authoritarian scum for what they are. Ary, in a way, is a mirror of themselves, and they don’t like what they’re seeing and instead of cleaning up, are trying to smash the mirror.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide