Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Barhandar  
Mom: Darling, being in love with a Pokémon that gave children seizures isn’t something to be proud of.  
Dilar: BUT MOM!!! YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND!!! It’s not just another “cartoon”! IT’S AN “ANIME”!!!!11!

Dilar: WAIT! I was talking about sex!  
Mom: Son… what you do with you throw pillow is nothing of my business. Please. Stop.  
Dilar: Thro- THEY’RE CALLED “BODY PILLOWS”!! And you still don’t get it.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Zaknel  
Just laughing at past happenings. Last time I heard of dilatus, he was all “I AM DROPPING PONIES” good riddance you retarded fuck, and nobody wants your melting, politically charged blobs in other communities either and that was months ago.
Anonymous #7590
@Barhandar  
When I was browsing twitter weeks ago, someone retweeted a recent piece of mlp made by him, it was Pinkie and not a mouthpiece suprisingly.

@Anonymous #428A  
Cringe as fuck, like his whole attitude towards others who have different opinions.
Anonymous #A99E
@Barhandar  
Have never seen any of his art but from that screenshot he looks like the typical self-centered leftist that would end up on the other side of the mob after an Ex speaks out.
Anonymous #A99E
@Barhandar  
Saw his twitter he looks like he’s trying to grift into D&D now that it is “cool and safe” I am pretty sure I know what his opinion is on Orcs just glancing at that cancerous page.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@TeamBlueplant  
“Antiracist” people showing how ultra stereotypical and racist they are. “Blacks are stereotyped as violent, orcs are also stereotyped as violent, therefore orcs are an allusion to blacks!”, completely ignoring that orcs are orcs (and originally for modern, aka WoW/WH40k, depictions, very much white british hooligans), and that making races as stand-ins for real ones without placing them in the same conditions makes for shit stories.
Anonymous #A99E
@TeamBlueplant  
I can not be sure since I am not going to sit through hours of diatribe but I think Lindsey Ellis might have started it talking about Tolkien trying to get brownie points by assigning racism when it was her projection and ever other leftist down to Extra credits parroted it to sound hip and totally not racist seeing a barbaric fantasy race as black people. Now they want Gordon Goodbrother Orcs because they feel unsafe around them. A letter from WotC pretty much said that.
Anonymous #A99E
@Officer Hotpants  
They only do because she is on their side and a lot of them are just waiting for her to slip up. That’s why they took advantage of the one movie to call her a racist. She got the cancel mob on her like she had done to other and learned nothing from it. She only apologized to Bob not because she was sorry but because her “enemies” laughed at him for being a creep and her fans attacked him. She has said for years how she is terrified of her own fans because she knows she created a lynch mob.  
She then got such a victim complex she tried to insist Sargon was review bombing her book when she was the one telling her fans to go and leave 5-stars when there were only a handful which are probably the only honest reviews. She is pretty much beginning unravel that started after her drunken arrest you’re not allowed to talk about in the CA thread of Derpi along with the rest of the ChangeTheChannel alumni becoming self-centered assholes.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
My Grandmother was Lithuanian

I don’t even wanna say anything, just simply wanna add this, once again, to the list of things he has claimed about himself.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
I just looked up the whole Lindsay Eliss thing. On the one hand, I don’t care, because she’s just suffering the storm she helped kick up. On the other hand, what she got cancelled for was ridiculous. The mob is just a bunch of retarded children, whether zoomer or not, who are looking for people to attack recreationally.
to_fat_to_fly
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick (Serendipitously Sexy)
Artist -

I did check out derpi recently while PB was down, and it seems like the drama caused all of the rats to finally leave the sinking ship aside from the moderation team.  
(i was fucking around with filters and viewed some tags that would otherwise have more activity, like political bait and what not, and they were almost dead since the drama)  
Meaning most of the twitter lolcows are still on the DNP list no where to be seen, and most of the “artists” either quit drawing or if they were actual artists and didnt quit, they just moved to furry.  
And most artists that stayed just went back to uploading to derpi since the other boorus just import everything.

Feels very weird that everyone calmed down yet everything is so scattered and divided now.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide