Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #5F71
@Zaknel  
He was already doing this “KILL IT WITH FIRE” thing before it became popular.

@Aperture_tech  
Are you talking about that angry guy who threatened to turn into 4chan’s worst nightmare if the locals brought Derpibooru’s bad behavior to Kiwifarms’ attention? He could have been just a shitposter, but on the other hand, I remember some derpi members who were obsessed with Kiwifarms like that guy there.
Anonymous #5F71
@Zaknel  
I would like to see it being purged from all bad staff elements and from their pets too, so the site could be useable again for artists and people who only want to talk about the series and have a good time.

That’s what I would like.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@Anonymous #5F71  
If it was purged, where would the bad elements go? They wouldn’t just vanish. Somewhere is going to be the quarantine zone for them. It may as well be Derpi.

I’d prefer that they stay concentrated there and not infect the alts. Let the good users migrate out at their own pace.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@ANoobis  
I’d prefer that the waste disposal area wouldn’t also be the largest image booru. Natural change (i.e. driving people away with toxicity) is both too slow and leads people away from derpi rather than towards altboorus.  
Could use manebooru as dumping grounds, it has no users anyway.
Anonymous #5F71
@ANoobis

Derpibooru could be a really great site, but not while it’s still being run by it’s current staff. So them and their pets can go to Furbooru to keep doing their thing, as many of them already did.  
It’s getting close to be a year since their big fiasco and despite their infinite promises about caring about the site and the artists’ well being, Derpibooru continues to be less and less welcoming than ever, so that’s enough proof that the current site staff needs to go and never be allowed to return if that place ever wants to recover it’s former glory.
Anonymous #0385
@Zaknel  
Personally, as much as I like the idea of derpi as a containment zone, I very much enjoy the idea of TSP and his staff sobbing as they lose their last vestiges of power. The site staff has always been derpi’s greatest problem.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@Anonymous #5F71  
I love when people threaten to “fight” the Farms. Especially since most of them claim to be super familiar with the place and its users yet somehow have missed the fact that that never works out and only serves to redouble their attention.

@Aperture_tech  
Who? Ciaran? He supposedly studied the making of the things; wouldn’t be surprised if their use was part of his Shinto training in the mountains of glorious Nippon.
Barhandar
Artist -

@Zaknel  
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/36760931  
tl;dr: blatantly obvious ciaran with his typical verbal diarrhea, shills, low quality bait, coming to /mlp/ (where “nigger” is a friendly greeting) with typical woke guilt-trip buzzwords

@ANoobis  
Derpi is dropping in amount of uploads (13% higher amount of images uploaded on ponybooru for the last 30 days than on derpi, and given there’s autoimport, it means factual difference) and fewer people engage with the, er, “community” there because people like holofan4life aka “I can’t stop masturbating, telling people I masturbate, publicly asked a coworker to suck me off, and have been fired from 6 burgerflipper jobs” are lauded by staff as “nice user”.

@Aperture_tech  
That as well, caused by a plentiful amount of autists unable to take “no, take your whining to your own thread” as an answer, enabled by staff who are the same. Makes Joey Head-Entirely-Up-Arse Blossomforth’s “derpi is not an archive, it’s something much different” comments especially hilarious in hindsight. How is “expanding into prospective furry field” working out for you, mr. tripping-over-yourself-to-support-violent-criminals?

@Aperture_tech  
That they’re completely incapable of giving a coherent story (or, you know, communicating to make sure one staff member isn’t instantly contradicted by another one) is a given.

@Zaknel  
The one where he kicked the peddlers out of church.

@Anonymous #5F71  
@Zaknel  
Completely ignored it despite his omniscience and omnipotence, doing exactly jack and shit to try and guide people away from crime, and then only when it got so bad that they tried to pass even a literal angel around, tried to justify destroying them with “well you’re at fault for this”?

@Anonymous #0385  
They’ll not sob, they’ll just throw a tantrum and demand obedience and in general just double down.

@Officer Hotpants  
And that same thread alleges there’s already Kiwifarms thread about Derpi, it’s just that even the mod log leak is small fry to those.
Anonymous #B19F
@ANoobis  
Agreed with this, the derpistaff is a shit and should be removed but the site itself it’s a good container for some known conflictive users.

@Barhandar  
Not even the most “muh nazi” derpitards wants to use Manebooru. At this point not even the literal who and his deranged pet use it.

@Anonymous #5F71  
>Former glory  
Maybe I joined Derpi too late, but to me it was always the same during the time I was, the staff silently abusing their power and the users using everywhere as if it was their personal vent thread.
Barhandar
Artist -

Not even the most “muh nazi” derpitards wants to use Manebooru. At this point not even the literal who and his deranged pet use it.
Because what they want is to be clout goblins (as they repeatedly insisted in the thread too). And there’s no clout to be found on a site with 15 users, 14 of whom are staff.  
It was never actually about nazis, it was about getting vindictive pleasure and clout, like all moral guardians for entire history of humanity have always been.
Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #B19F  
Derpibooru used to be a pretty decent place before TSP, his staff and their pets went full retard. Yes, it had a fair share of disturbed, annoying users even back then but they were easier to ignore and you could actually discuss things and have a non positive opinion about things you disliked without being dogpiled by a livid mob ordering you to stop being negative and be nice or leave the site because you were triggering them and making them feel bad, etc.

As the years passed and the self admited poor, lonely and miserable users became older, more embittered, more miserable and crazier than ever they became just impossible to put up with and yet the staff protected them no matter what they did, until they turned the place into it’s current self.
Anonymous #428A
@Barhandar  
Assuming it’s not an elaborate shitpost, it’s somewhat funny that he said “Could we just end this thread here?” after derpi bootgobbling and ‘muh toxic racis nuzzies’ backfired, and then went to the altbooru thread of all places to continue spewing the same shit.
Barhandar
Artist -

@Anonymous #428A  
Admittedly that’s because the thread about how derpi is shit went to bumplimit and fell off the board.

@Anonymous #5F71  
It’s less users turning worse, and more staff turning worse over time spent broiling in their clique with no fresh blood. The users actually changed over time, beyond primary shitters like TUA. Protecting degenerates comes with the territory of being a degenerate. Too bad it results in you getting revealed as degenerate and your site starting to hemorrage anyway.
Anonymous #0385
@Anonymous #FA97  
I don’t think it will happen, unless somebody decides to drop a lot of info. I think it was discussed in their brony general thread, but derpi itself isn’t interesting enough without a load of external information. The farms prefer constant drama generators, or at least things that are consistently retarded enough to justify continuous posting. Somebody would have to be willing to continuously browse derpi for stupid posts, and I don’t think that’s safe for anybody’s health.  
In addition, the staff is the real issue in terms of the site, and they conduct backchannel communication for the most part. Sadly, I don’t think Kiwi really cares about derpi, unless somebody finds good shit.
Anonymous #5F71
Kiwifarms is nobody’s personal army and nothing good will come out from attempting to get them involved against Derpibooru.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide