Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Anonymous #A543  
What I remember from the episode is that the moral wasn’t “it was bad to let yaks crush everything like violent mongs”, it was “Pinkie, it’s bad to keep insisting on doing something someone else’s way if you don’t kno de wae know how to actually do it”, i.e. yaks weren’t judged for being violent mongs and refusing to do in Rome like the romans.

Try >literally White Man's Burden aka S8E1, literally everything with Neighsay involved, consistent flanderization of Spike to go with flanderising Pinkie and Flutters as you mentioned, excusing Discord’s blatant shit that he is utterly unapologetic about (in a way not dissimilar from how abusive parents are excused, at that) including THREATENING ENTIRETY OF EQUESTRIA (AGAIN) BECAUSE HE COULD NOT FUCKING DISCUSS HIS PLAN TO RELEASE THE TRIO AND PRETEND TO BE GROGAR AND THEN GIVE THEM YET ANOTHER EQUESTRIA-DOOMING ARTIFACT, etc.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Anonymous #A543  
It’s in character, yes, but it also fucks up everyone else’s lore as well as the morals of the episodes. “If you’re powerful enough and only pretend to apologize, you can do whatever you want and people won’t oppose you!”
Anonymous #5CA1
Derpibooru is a third word website they should not be considered part of the fandom they finished selling their soul to the masses
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@Anonymous #5CA1  
Overly harsh to say that they are not of the fandom. You find a lot who have some uber based /mlp/ qualification that make them “not fandom” but when you stack it all up it disqualifies the majority of our own people as well, and sometimes the majority of /mlp/. Not to gripe at you, just pointing it out.

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Why?
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@TheBridge  
I agree. Attempting to excommunicate them like ‘the fandom’ is a party that can control its membership is pointless. I’m not interested in getting involved in a purity spiral, and I’m sure they’ve unilaterally declared us to be not fans plenty of times anyway.

But it does seem like Derpi is edging its way out, inch by inch. It seems like every day my watched tags fill up with nothing but furry pictures with an obligatory pony thrown in somewhere. It feels like there’s a slippery slope approach to making Derpi a furry site in effect.
Anonymous #B19F
@Barhandar  
This. They’re furfags, they never cared about the pony fandom.  
That’s why Luna is constantly shilling for their furfag shit site.

@Anonymous #5CA1  
At this point giving him the boot was a good decision and I hope the staff don’t backpedal on that after he joined the censorship side (including baning the altboorus discussions in Derpi) by the excuse of “I don’t care about the drama”.
Anonymous #5F71
@Dex Stewart  
And that was posted on a site where they do nothing but smack-talk other people, other communities and even each other every day because they can’t handle any options or viewpoints that aren’t their own.
Anonymous #A543
@Dex Stewart  
I love how having one thread dedicated to venting frustrations related to the site means it’s all we do.  
Never change, derpifags, never change (but also stay tf away from pb)
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide