Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #A543  
Same way as how having a few comments criticrizing the show’s later seasons (as opposed to the usual circlejerking praise threads from Derpi) was enough for some jerks there to label this entire site and userbase as a Seasonwunners community.
Anonymous #B19F
@Dex Stewart  
I see a lot of things wrong in that statement. So much that I won’t bother to point them out.  
But this kind of derpitards it’s what helps their shitty staff to make those irrational decisions which fuels this thread.
Anonymous #428A
@InfraYellow  
It is rather suspicious. Three comments after nearly 9 months, no warnings, no explanation, conveniently locked right after an anonymous post opposed to the previous two…
InfraYellow
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained
Artist -

@Anonymous #428A  
That aint the first time I’ve witnessed something like that happen too. I forgot which image it was but one time people were having a civil discussion in the comments on this one image until that Derpy Whooves guy barged in and accused everyone of celebrating racism because there was an anon pony many pages back who dared to ask “what’s wrong with racism” even though people calmly voiced their distaste with it and moved on. When people called him out for being a disingenuous jack-ass he just deleted their comments and locked the thread.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
Okay, look, it’s been three years and I am still confused about this. So I am appealing to others to help me understand. It’s not an attack on Psy Key, it’s me genuinely trying to understand.

@Psy Key  
It’s midnight. I’m tired and quite frankly stupid for thinking a brony convention would be where I could find a cute girl. Mainly went for literally everything else, but haven’t had some… quality time in months.
The question, Derpibooru, is simple. How do I get these literal unicorns into my room without being a faggot?
Arcaire said that this stopped just short of asking how to date-rape someone. And three years later, I am still trying to figure out how it looks like that at all.

Can someone please explain that to me?
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
@Zaknel  
I think they may have leapt to some dramatic assumptions about what was being planned, there. Just sounds like they’re asking for advice on how to get a girl to sleep with them. There’s no implications of anything untoward that I can see.
Anonymous #428A
I’ve never had any personal issues with derpi staff or users on account of hardly posting over there. All of my problems with them are from viewing their actions after the fact or from the sidelines.

I’m sure I’m on a bunch of shit lists for being on the alts though.
Anonymous #0CE0
@Anonymous #428A  
Only if they know who you are on the alt sites, or if they have some informant/spy(I wouldn’t doubt they tried this as they pretty much acted like cartoon villains).
Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #0CE0

@Anonymous #B19F  
They also go to 4chan’s Altboorus threads to fill them with insults, bait, and pitful attempts to shill Derpibooru as the only correct option for the artist who wants to be famous, especially whenever someone tries to comment Derpibooru’s bad rep and the shady things they still do.

It’s almost comical because you always can tell who’s a genuine Derpibooru shill and who is just a moron trying to roleplay as one for a reaction.
Anonymous #0CE0
@Anonymous #B19F  
If they lurk /mlp/ they definitely lurk the alts. The question is if any of the staff are pets/informants or if some of the staff not listed are pets/informants(they exist like zippy and CW). Hell, unmentioned staff existed even at the beginning of PB, I went through and checked many different users and found some that performed mod actions and were not listed on the site staff at that time. Tag changes under their profile came up with the “stop! this user is a mod” spiel.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Anonymous #5F71  
It’s honestly hilarious that they do. It boils down to dErPiIsThEoNlYrEaLcOmMunItyIfYoUaReAcLoUtGoBlIn - nevermind that anyone focused on “exposure” like a vainglorious, narcissistic idiot (as the posts keep implying the artists are. Projection, much?) will be on twitter/instagram/pillowfort/whatever “social” new site surfaces following the woke topic of the day, not on some backwater booru, even if it’s the largest frog in the village pond.
Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #0CE0  
The leaked mod chatlogs had some conversations where some derpibooru staff members comment and brag about how they have people inside /mlp/ constantly checking, reporting and derailing threads that bring up topics they don’t want to attract any support or attention. Plus, when the censorship, fingerprinting and banning scandals were commented on /mlp/ and later on derpibooru, their staff immediately tries to dismiss the negative comments by linking the original /mlp/ threads and claiming that all bad comments were just a raid coming from there.

And then we have some plain users who openly admit to go there to derail and cause trouble because they either think they are doing the right thing or just love being assholes.  
full
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Anonymous #5F71  
I am not sure if everyone shitting on the “but this content is AUTRITE PROBLEMATIC WAYSIS” or “yOuWoUlDlEaRnAlOtIfYoUtAlkEdWiThCiArAn” posts counts as a derail.  
The funniest part is how blatantly obvious they are.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide