Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #5F71
@Officer Hotpants  
Christ, they rangebanned half of France just to get rid of one guy?  
How they still can think of themselves as good people after all the malicious and completely deranged things they do over and over again out of hatred and their idiotic grudges?

All of this, coming from the staff from a site about pastel colored ponies who talk about friendship.
Anonymous #7590
@Anonymous #5F71  
I also check that in /mlp/, also they’re commenting that french ppl are getting moonbanned as well because of that patachu’s controversy.  
Derpi is getting dumber by the minute and they’re just wanting to get more ridiculed and exposed by 4chan…
Anonymous #5F71
@machacapigeon  
Well, the chatlog had some comments about Derpibooru’s staff bragging about how they had people inside /mlp/ so either they were talking about janitors working for them or just their usual bootlickers spamming reports to get rid of comments that make them look bad.
Anonymous #B19F
No comment necessary.
full

“We banned a whole country and yes, because there’s good reasons for it!”  
Geez, do these mentally ill creatures ever read themselves? Even it looks kinda discrimatory, but well, we know some of them actually hates some people by race while screaming “white supremacists!” at us.

@Sapphie  
It reaminds me of this derpitard  
Derpibooru: team seems undecided (my personal opinion), deletes the worst content, but not all of it. Respects artists rights and mostly also artists’ wishes.

So fucking kek
Anonymous #428A
@Anonymous #B19F  
Oh yeah, the obvious twittermite. I’m still surprised that thread didn’t get the red sea treatment after shitting on fur and mane and talking about the non-staff approved alts.
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Anonymous #B19F  
There were plenty of actual users in the TSP/Meow problem threads too, and all other deleted ones.

@Anonymous #B19F  
Obligatory  
>this pony is white, and has blonde mane, and kinda blue eyes, which means SHE MUST BE A NAZI  
>equating a whole phenotype of “aryan” with “nazi”  
>THATS KINDA RACIST
Barhandar
Artist -

Honestly, the moral to take out of this is: when derpi staff is faced with claims they can easily disprove (“I haven’t been contacted about Luftkrieg”), mixed with claims that are unprovable (“I have sent messages to the staff, they’ve been ignored”, you can’t prove nonexistence), and an opportunity to admit that they have, in fact, fucked up (the collab tag was not removed from Luftkrieg pic, and there’s neither comments nor posts mentioning her to be unsuitable before the collab was posted), they’ll refuse responsibility and choose the option that reflects on them in the worst possible way (deleting the post with mismatched reason and then ignoring it).

@Anonymous #F1CA  
>trying to remake a deleted thread while jannies are awake  
Go to mlpol or mlpg.co instead.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Yeah, I know I should be I’m going to anyway.

We need art and fanfics describing an event similar to the “Storming of the Capital” but a derpibooru version.  
Ponybooru Users storming the derpibooru with a certain DerpyWhooves being pinned against a doorway and the other staff members cowering in the uh… discord or forum. Maybe some in the crowd shouting “T.S.P.! GET T.S.P.!” and pick some mod or staff member who is barely ever active on the site within an office down the street hiding in a restroom with a “BANG! BANG! BANG!” sound effect on the door leading into his/her office/user profile.

Ya’know just for fun, the kids and whatnot.

Derpibooru: Wez be gettin targeteted n shiieet!  
Tag Czar:
2 — 2423974: Aryanne and Franziska using Luftkrieg’s buttcrack to steady a sniper rifle to shoot someone in a building labeled “Derpibooru”; problem is that it implies actually shooting site staff, which is a little much as far as incitement (would be fine if they were just looking in order to plan taking it down, or if the building was being generally destroyed; sniper rifles are too targeted in nature).
Barhandar
Artist -

@Adan Druego  
>to shoot someone  
It’s an antimateriel rifle, kinda suspicious that their assumption is immediately that she’s going to shoot someONE instead of someTHING, like the servers or the coolant units, especially since the rifle doesn’t even line up with the building.

Don’t forget about how they ignored A MASSIVE HORSECOCK SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF THE IMAGE because there was a nazi flag in background and, and I quote, “staff members were in a hurry to vote on it”… during 24-hour-long poll.
Barhandar
Artist -

@Officer Hotpants  
That too, yes. Like, the entire discussion is bullshit because it’s all art and only someone both politically motivated and hilariously impotent to do anything IRL would get their panties in a bunch about it, but their individual reasons are bullshit too!
user7853
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Barhandar  
that shit still makes me laugh to this day

the ammount of idiocracies that have transpired in the last half a year or so are of such quantity that i get paranoid and wonder if they are doing it on purpose, a “they will underestimate me and think im not a threat if they think im stupid” kind of deal
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide