Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #5F71
@Acres  
Apparently he was permabanned from Derpibooru for complaining and exposing what they did without his permission.
Anonymous #7590
@Anonymous #5F71  
I just saw it on /mlp/, shitty way to get banned because of the mods ignoring your request for months and what do you get? A neverending ban because they said so…  
Hopefully he’s fine or be in an altbooru continuing doing his mlp stuff (don’t know if he has knowledge this booru though)
Anonymous #5F71
I wonder how the derpistaffers can do things like this and still think of themselves as good people.  
It’s like being watching a black comedy skit.
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Acres  
Nah, that’s actually secondary. Retardation comes first, establishing an enabling safe space so that you never encounter anything that might cause you to grow the fuck up is second.
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
I really hope this thing doesn’t chase away Patachu from doing pony art or anything. Hopefully he at the very least can find his way to somewhere he can post his art without fear of a maddened and irrational administration.
Anonymous #428A
@Anonymous #5F71  
So he’s getting the coinpo treatment?

@Napsack  
I hope the malice of derpi moderation doesn’t chase anyone away from doing pony art. If you want to create something, you should be able to create it.
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
@Anonymous #428A  
Absolutely this.

As an aside, it’s sad to go through his gallery and see a fanart of Raptorshy hanging out. It’s an awkward reminder of the hopes he and many others once had.

@Dex Stewart  
Disappointing, but unsurprising.
Anonymous #F1CA
I genuinely cant figure out how to delete my derpi account. Did they change it so people couldn’t leave because of their god complex due to the constant shitstorms?
Anonymous #F1CA

@Anonymous #428A It says they will lock the account, but doesn’t say if they will delete it. I don’t trust them for a second, and I don’t even want them to know who I was. I have no wish to interact with that cesspool of a mod team.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide