Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #428A
@Anonymous #B19F  
Isn’t derpi based in France? I thought the new EU regulations a few years back required websites to honor requests for complete data removal?
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Officer Hotpants  
Given that Joey, for example, has at least three accounts, pretty much entire staff has at least two each, and they’ll take the most stupidest excuse to ban someone in their hurry, I bet on “colossal amount of projection by the sockpuppeting mods”.

@Anonymous #428A  
The question isn’t requiring to honor them, the question is what happens if they don’t. It can be a nothingburger if EU has no authority to actually enforce it, orrrr derpi might get a fire lit under themselves if EU does have authority to take them down if they don’t wipe personal data.

Also don’t forget - mentioning that Derpi and Furbooru might merge in the future is an immediate two months ban (at least it’s a pretty logical progression from three days for Cammy, to seven days for stylistic suck snek Derpy, to likely a month for someone else)! I’ve never heard of a better way to confirm that yes, they’re going to get merged.

Also derpi rangebanned half of France in an attempt to get rid of Patachu.  
Baguette, croissants, racism, wine!
By your powers combined I am Patachu!
Anonymous #B19F
@Barhandar  
I have never seen a shitshow like that in any site.  
Baning a whole country and two months ban for stating a fact?  
This is why sane people should be in charge of such a large community. And sane people it’s what that site staff never had.
Barhandar
Artist -

@Anonymous #B19F  
They’ve rangedbanned Free Mobile, to be specific. And yes, because what they’ve been doing for the last 9 months is rugsweep, rugsweep, rugsweep and pray nobody notices, so of course they’d try to rugsweep their intention of merging - especially since furbooru “project” clearly failed to give them the clout they wanted (trying to compete with established sites when all you have is a bunch of literal manchildren is doomed from the get go). Sane people’d can furbooru or, yanno, not foster an enabling safespace for literal manchildren so that normal people can use it, but, well…  
They did have sane people. They’ve just driven them all out, and then kicked the remaining ones for “inactivity” - a.k.a. suspicion of leaking their chatlog (read: enforcing transparency on the chucklefucks).
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
Jesus fuck. I used to think the Derpi mods were all dropped as children. Now I’m starting to wonder if they were dribbled like a basket ball.
Barhandar
Artist -

@Officer Hotpants  
At least there will now be cafes on the moon, with the finest croissaints and chocolatines, after banning 13 million people because they can’t handle being exposed as uncommunicative frauds (…again).
Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Wally Worshiper
@Barhandar  
They’d range ban a whole country just to make sure ONE guy can’t create a new account and come back? They’re reaching levels of autism and retardation thought only possible exist in the realm of science fiction!
Barhandar
Artist -

@Humble Oriathan  
To make it even more hilarious, the ban reason literally includes “find a way to have a different IP to post”.  
Like, I am pretty sure Patachu is perfectly capable of doing exactly that by getting a VPN, so this won’t deter him at all if he wants to keep dabbing on the staff, and the collateral is thirteen million French anons + reputation.

Also, not like it’s anything new. Remember discouragement bans? And shadowfiltering? They can and absolutely will do something that compromises themselves and fails at the stated goal, because the ends justify the means guize, it’s worth it to get rid of ebul french man.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
Holy fuck. So much for “respect artists”, huh? I guess derpibooru’s rules don’t apply to the mods.

@Officer Hotpants  
Heh. Got curious and compared my account stats on DB to here. In the eight months that I’ve been here, I’ve already hit about 50% of my activity on DB over the course of six years.

Here are my stats (the “hide mod tools” option is buggy as fuck, I swear). 20- times the comments, 30+ times the forum posts. and slightly more uploads as well
Barhandar
Artist -

Holy fuck. So much for “respect artists”, huh? I guess derpibooru’s rules don’t apply to the mods.
Did you expect anything else? Just like the collab, the “no non-MLP species” (>””“diamond dog”””), “no politics” (>literally bernie sanders) and “nothing that would reduce quality of the resulting image or cause controversy” only applies if you’re not buttered up to the staff.  
(the “hide mod tools” option is buggy as fuck, I swear)
Expected from the codebase which would rather add sOcIalNeTwOrKfEaTuReS than fix itself and make moderation easier. Can’t easily fix it even after forking it the fuck up.  
Also the activity stats are public, silly.
machacapigeon
Artist -

¿ʇᴉ ʇǝפ
I’m surprised, Derpi staff manages to be even worse somehow every time. It seems like Patachu is now a boogyman for them which at least it’s funny.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@Barhandar  
You want to know my favorite bit of irony from this most recent fuck-up? I’ve never been to 4chan in my life. Had no interest in the place. But I’ve been browsing these threads for the last hour.

Thanks for turning me on to 4chan, Derpi mods!

@Sapphie  
Boy. One can only wonder what the common factor was.

@machacapigeon  
Reading that in Fluttergoth’s bored voice made it so much better.

@Barhandar  
What did he even do to garner such hate to begin with?
Barhandar
Artist -

@Officer Hotpants  
At a guess? Complete refusal to be an obedient little bootlicking bitch for TSP & co, including very effective political activism that works against western “liberalism” aka imperialistic pathological xenophilia.
Anonymous #5F71
Was checking /mlp/ for the lastest news about this downspiral and apparently, derpistaffers are now banning people they don’t like under the excuse that they were using a high risk IP adress.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide