Big Bad Politics!

IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Angle-Considerer
@UrbanMysticDee  
Is he jewish? He looks jewish. He looks like Holodomor Zelensky.  
Controversy:  
Leavitt found the toothbrush in a Massachusetts Target store, snapped a photo of it next to a display model which had a $0.01 price tag, and attempted to get Tori to sell him the toothbrush for $0.01. When Tori refused, Leavitt posted her name and photo to his 200,000+ Twitter followers, accused Target of violating Massachusetts Item Pricing Law, and called the police.

What a stereotypically jewish thing to do.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@IvanSatoru  
He’s the fucking cunt who tortured Target Tori?

If Hell didn’t exist we’d have to invent it just to punish this motherfucker. The Persians punished Crassus for his greed by pouring molten gold down his throat. We need to do that to this guy.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Over 1000 Americans were asked to locate Ukraine on a map. Only 31% found it. 6 people apparently thought it was in the mainland US.

The people who were most gung ho about going to war were the ones who were most wrong in locating the country.

full
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@UrbanMysticDee  
I wonder how many of these were people purposely answering incorrectly. I can’t understand someone thinking Ukraine is Arkansas, let alone two. Also, some are literally in the middle of the ocean and one person knew enough to be dumb enough to think it was the Falklands.

@IvanSatoru  
Every fucking Jew, all the fucking time.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
You seriously have to tell me what the hell this is a picture of.  
full  
It cost $77 and looks like a hunk of shit and a slice of styrofoam covered in green gatorade. What’s it supposed to be?
Anonymous #372F
Wonder what the latest Racially Motivated Mass Shooting™ is supposed to cover up or distract from?
Anonymous #9331
The amount of absolute mad from russian nazionalists in this thread is hilarious

I would tell you all to go build a bridge and get over it, but we all know how that will end)))
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

@UrbanMysticDee  
That’s what happens when you try to make Green Eggs and Ham, but you totally miss the entire concept. So you just pour some green liquid over it and hope no one will notice the difference. Then you charge over seventy dollars for it.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Seiken  
A Washington Post article in 2014 apparently

I could believe it. A lot of people I knew can barely find more then their state on a map. Though statics all often played with to produce meme results that might not be fully representative and I imagine at the time they were still trying to back Obama’s “let’s not get too heavily involved in Ukraine” stance against conservative hawks as opposed to being the hawks themselves.

@Anonymous #9331  
Dude, I am not on board with Russia’s invasion but their are a variety of different perspectives here that are all naturally going to go against the popular grain due to the mobilization of much our society against the Russians. If you are Ukrainian or something I can at least understand anger at seeing this but you aren’t going to be changing anybodies minds by your constant insults and taunts here. Nor are you going to own anybody effectively.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
The cold warrior chickenhawks are so fucking stupid they can’t see but 4 minutes in front of their faces. They want to finish their 90 year plan of destroying Russia but don’t even think of where all the 7000 nukes will disappear to once Russia is gone.

A world without a strong Russia is the most dangerous of all possible worlds, where nuclear terrorism will run rampant and kill millions.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@UrbanMysticDee  
They don’t want to “destroy Russia” in the literal sense, at least not now. Their plan is what it is for every white nation: collapse the nationalist government in a color revolution, replace it with a weak liberal government, flood it with migrants, and turn it into a third world shit hole. The first act of that weak liberal government will be to invite the US to completely disarm it.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@TeamBlueplant  
I thought he was just making a suicide reference. No, this Okay, never mind, that was the first one I have seen that I would call good and is actually cleaver.

@ponypony221  
A friend of mine did recently bring this to my attention. Maybe there is a lot of Ukrainians here? (look at the global map).

@UrbanMysticDee  
They want to finish their 90 year plan of destroying Russia  
I can’t feel much sympathy for them during most of that 90 years. Russia deserved a lot of whatever the other Western powers had towards them in belligerence during their commie period.

7000 nukes will disappear to once Russia is gone. +  
@ponypony221  
More likely then not, if Russia is existentially threatened they will get to the point of using them on us before any sort of destruction takes hold. The Russians have underestimated nationalism and fighting for ones soil in Ukraine but the West underestimates those effects with Russia itself. Russian society would be mobilized against the West, if invasion, nukes, if revolution, somebody else would take over, probably to the right of Putin, and… nukes. If collapse, I don’t think that is feasible to pull another Soviet style breakup as the smaller states that might break away are too tied into Russian political structures in a way that the previous SSRs were not. No credible leader in Russia exists with a power base who would be able to pull even a quarter of that. Even the most credible liberal leaders in Russia would only be more polite but with all the same tensions simmering underneath.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide