Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #443D
@Dex Stewart
Since pedos keep illegal shit on their computers, your computer is now required to have a government monitoring program installed and running at all times.

That’s called the Trusted Platform Module. One of the many, many things it does that aren’t in the sales brochure is to give every PC in which it is installed a unique and trackable hardware profile signature, greatly simplifying the job of the NSA, should they want to plant some CP on your computer in order to justify a warrant and a 2am visit from a US Marshals’ Service SWAT team.
Anonymous #443D
@UrbanMysticDee  
Read “The Manchurian Candidate” by Richard Condon. NYC was a shithole in the 1950s and hasn’t improved since then.

“It was a strip of city too dishonest to admit it was a slum, or rather, in all of the vastness of the five boroughs of metropolis there was a strip of city, very tiny, which was not a slum, and this was the thin strip that was photographed and its pictures sent out across the world until all the world and the minuscule few who lived in that sliver of city thought that was New York, and neither knew or cared about the remainder of the six hundred square miles of flesh and brick…The west side of the island was rich in façades not unlike the possibilities of a fairy princess with syphilis…Broadway, the bawling, flash street, the fleshy, pig-eyed part of the city that wore lesions of neon and incandescent scabs, pustules of lights and color in suggestively luetic lycopods, illuminating littered streets, filth-clogged streets that could never be cleansed because when one thousand hands cleaned, one million hands threw dirt upon the streets again…All together, the avenues and streets proved by their decay that the time of the city was long past, if it had ever existed, and the tall buildings, end upon end upon end, were so many extended fingers beckoning the Bomb.”
Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Wally Worshiper
Soooo…Cuomo sent dozens of elderly people to their death by on purposely putting infected seniors into retirement homes where they infected and killed other seniors and there were crickets, but now suddenly there’s outrage and calls for him to step down after rumors spread about sexual harassment allegations that he MAY OR MAY NOT be guilty of. We are a society with no moral compass.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Humble Oriathan  
Dozens? It’s at least 15,000. But he says that his subordinates “misinterpreted the rules” he issued in his executive order that was poorly worded, so it’s someone else’s fault.

The early fear of Covid came from 4 governors - New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Michigan - who all issued similarly worded executive orders putting sick people in old folks homes. This artificially inflated the death rate and made it look like we were dealing with the plague and not a minor inconvenience. At least 30,000 people died who didn’t have to in 4 states because of either government incompetence or deliberate malice to kill people in a plot to get rid of orange man.

Trump’s DOJ said the were looking into it last August but they’re gone now and we’ll never get to the bottom of this. Lives were sacrificed to attain power.
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
So,there was a Digimon thing that got “political”,and a bunch of twitter weirdos got all pissy about it.  
At a live show,there was a script reading of a story set after Tamers,a new threat is coming,and it wants to erase anything it doesn’t like or agree with. It has an attack. “Cancel Culture”.  
I heard it,and thought,lol. Twitter crybabies heard it and freaked out that “Digimon is far right propaganda!”  
I…don’t know how they connect those two particular dots,but this is the audience that thought Masters of the Universe Revelation was fun and Beast Morphers was intelligent.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

The people who REEEEE the loudest that voter ID is racist are the same people who demand Covid mark of the beast ID in order to leave your fucking house and buy and sell stuff.
Yep, because it’s motivated by the same thirst for power and control. Namely, voter ID end in them losing control (ability to commit vote fraud with blacks) while invasion of privacy IDs gain them control.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

People, I guess they’re “people”, on Twitter and FiMFiction say that radicals see centralists as “useful idiots” and that they are dooming themselves by not siding with leftists.

As someone, who might be considered a radical by some, I’d like to share my opinion on centralists.

I, personally, see them as reasonable. They’re rational, they tend to be decent human beings and I’d be willing to work with many of them or at the very least take their concerns into serious consideration.

However, I doubt, that they’d be open to work with someone like me, thought. Too different, too forceful.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Adan Druego  
If anything, they’re dooming themselves by not siding with the right. People who try to “just grill” and talk with both sides have this tendency of ending full on BLM-promoting tranny (then, obviously, dead).
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide