Big Bad Politics!

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Joseph R. Biden Jr.: Fossil fuels bad! I must cancel the oil pipeline from Canada to the US.

Joseph R. Biden Jr.: Fossil fuels and Russia good! I must approve the oil pipeline from Russia to Germany.
Anonymous #443D
@UrbanMysticDee  
>implying Valerie Jarrett doesn’t have her hand stuck up China Joe’s ass when he speaks  
>implying she doesn’t work for Xi Jinping and George Soros on alternate weeks
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@UrbanMysticDee  
Are we planning on going to war soon or something? This feels like a non-issue. It was probably feminists pushing for this wasn’t it?  
Like,I don’t care that much. It’s just an odd thing to be doing now.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Anonymous #372F  
I do. Every time people say Based Biden is “erasing wamen” I get a small bit of glee welling up inside the cockles of my heart. That’s a real thing, look it up.

@Dex Stewart  
You better believe we’re going to war. With Bite Me’s approval rating tanking even when given a +16 lead in push polls and his rapidly deteriorating state we’ll get a President Camel Toe Harris and she’ll have to start at least 3 wars to prove her dick’s bigger than any man’s.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@Dex Stewart  
Though the president is certainly a factor he’s just one man, and has a hand tied behind his back on his first term (unless he doesn’t plan on running for a second). The people beneath him are who I’m mostly talking about. The more persistent players with the nastier dirt on others and frequently more dirt of their own that they’re eager to wash off. And often have a significant financial stake in such things.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide