Video game thread

ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
The Saints Row reboot was recently revealed to have cost over $100 million to make. It lost so much money that Embracer appears to be skittish about the IP itself, not just the rebooted version.
Posted Report
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@ANoobis
Jesus Christ. Imagine spending that much money to make such an observably unfinished game. One that can’t even skirt by on likable characters or a goofy-but-entertaining story thanks to being A) a reboot and B) a seething rejection of everything the previous games & characters were.
Posted Report
DvneT

Derpibooru Ref-cute-gee
@ANoobis
Rest in piss, Volition. You killed Red Faction, you killed Saints Row even before the shitty reboot. Then when the reboot was revealed you shat all over your fans, and I’m 90% sure IdolNinja’s PC patch for Saints Row 2 was never completed despite publically saying you’ll “finish what he started.”
Posted Report
ANoobis
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
The next Doom is going to be a freemium game. Too bad they wasted the premise on a mobile roguelite. It was actually intriguing up until the gameplay footage.
Posted Report
Anonymous #F9D1
I am glad Rockstar has made earning money in GTA Online significantly easier, but it confuses me as to why. Why increase the payouts for all player businesses? Why allow them to be managed in private sessions? Why have events that give out non-insignificant amounts of money so often? Why offer discounts and temporary multipliers for specific activities every week? It’s not to make it a more enjoyable experience or they would have done so years ago.
Posted Report
BikerDash

@ANoobis
I just want to know where all the hatred for Rowling and everything Harry Potter way back when the books were written? Was the fact that Rowling was transphobic better hidden than Hillary’s e-mail servers? (I hate that term… “phobic” means fear, which is different from intolerance and hatred. How about a more accurate term, such as “trans-intolerant” maybe, or “trans-hater”? Both would be more accurate terms, in my opinion.) Seriously, I have a hard time taking the SJWs attacking Rowling seriously when they only very recently decided that she was a bad person.
As to that gaming news site, they’re a bunch of hacks that the actual gaming community stopped listening to years ago, so they jumped onto the Woke Wagon in hopes that maybe they to may be included in the three thousand eight hundred and thirty seven genders. (I think that’s the current count, unless two more get added as I type this.)
Posted Report
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@BikerDash
She didn’t even say anything that could be defined as hatred, all she said was (something to the effect of) “men and women are immutable biological categories and you don’t magically change it with some surgery”.
The part I hate about the throwing around of the “transpbobe” label isn’t that they should be using “trans intolerant” or “trans hater”, it’s that it usually refers to people who don’t believe that the mutilation of one’s genitals by a professional butcher is a healthy way to deal with gender dysphoria. Hell, you can’t even use that term anymore without being considered a “transpbobe”, nevermind proposing alternate solutions, they label you as “hateful” for even trying to properly diagnose the issue.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide