Video game thread

FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
They’re rebooting Halo.

They.

Are.

Making.

A.

Modern.

Reboot.

Of Halo.

Already the shill articles are out saying ‘This is good actually!’, fuck them and fuck Microsoft. Why do you continue to puppet this rotting fucking corpse around and try to excite everyone with nostalgic key-jangling. We live in a post-DIDNEY WAR world, everyone’s onto that shit by now.

Why can’t my childhood just be left peacefully as happy memories of a beloved franchise that was laid to rest?  
oh god they’re making a Spyro 4 as well, please god no 3X
Posted Report
Cyborg_pony

full

You can smell the desperation that they desperately want to play.

@Anonymous #F9D1  
@Cyborg_pony
>trans bathroom
So… unisex? I hate tranny pushing as much as the next man, but unisex bathrooms seems like a stretch.
The only other way I can imagine a trans bathroom is a bathroom restricted to eunuchs.

No, as in they have the half and half person sigh and said “GENDER NUTRAL RESTROOM
Posted Report
Anonymous #F9D1
@Cyborg_pony  
Half and half is how most unisex signs look around here, but if it blatantly says “gender neutral bathroom” then fuck that shit.
Posted Report
Humble Oriathan
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Wally Worshiper
full  
I made a black female student who will wear all white and always wear a white mask to show homage to her European superiors. She’s most greatful to be saved from her life of savagery in Africa and brought to a civilized society full of handsome, racist white men.
Posted Report
Humble Oriathan

Wally Worshiper
@ponypony221  
No no, she belongs in Gryffindor. Slytherin is for the clever and pureblooded nobles. Ravenclaw is for the intellectually gifted. Hufflepuff is for driven hard workers. Gryphandor is just a repository for all the retarded racemixers and diversity hires who think they’re part of some kind of “resistence” against “evil”.
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
Based on the most recommended “Which House are you in” tests and the Pottermore version, here’s what I’ve deduced:

Ravenclaw is for people with basic common sense, because apparently the wizarding world is so fucking backwards and retarded that basic thoughts like “Communication would be much easier if we just used wi-fi with a magically protected VPN” or “Apparate, Floo Powder and Portkeys should be the universal standard for all witches and wizards to use for travel instead of risking exposure flying magical carriages or gryphons around in open airspace” put you in the top 1% Intelligence Quotient.

Slytherin is for tryhard edgelord soyjacks who like to represent themselves with Gigachad online as cope and think that their ancestry.com results qualify them for leadership. The only thing that qualifies them for politics is that like politicians, they are subhuman.

Gryffindor is for gymbro sigma males and single mother tomboys who think being an abrasive asshole is a desirable personality trait. They are wrong, but they’re also certain that they’re the player character in the life simulation so good luck convincing them otherwise.

Hufflepuffs are NPCs, everything that is wrong with the wizarding world and holding it back from it’s true greatness can be traced back to a Hufflepuff. We are still devising a Final Solution to the Hufflepuff question, let me get back to you on it when we’ve figured out the most efficient method.

But no, being serious: Ravenclaw for life.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@FeatherTrap  
le eaglefoot cope

Why Slytherin is Master Race  
No filthy mudbloods  
Free A in potions class  
No one cares when you take levels in dark magic  
The best hair  
Snakes are cool  
Dungeons are cool  
You might get to wear a cool black hood and mask (not the lame Fauci kind)
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@ponypony221  
Translated from Soy-therin cope into Tru Fax:  
Horrendously Inbred  
Grades are for Dorks, Knowledge is for Life  
Dark Arts are for bitch ass fag posers, true winners know expelliarmus is the real OP spell  
Actual bottom-twink hairstyles lol  
Birds eat Snakes  
Smelly ass sewer dwellers  
Only neckbeards and cringelords actually wear black all the time
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@ponypony221  
I guess I shouldn’t be too mad that you belly-bottom bitches can’t comprehend your level of inadequacy, after all You have to have a very high IQ to understand Ravenclaw. The enlightenment is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of astrology most of the lessons will go over a typical wizard’s head…
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
To quote myself from last week:  
Gryffindor - twinks
Slytherin - femboys
Ravenclaw - traps
Hufflepuff - trannies & leftovers
You know I’m right.
Posted Report
ANoobis
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
I hope FF16 has a card game. I don’t think they’ve done a new card game since Tetra Master in FF9, and Tetra Master sucked. It doesn’t have to be Triple Triad again, but a new card game that’s simple and fun is an addition that’s been missing from the series for a long time now.
Posted Report
Anonymous #F9D1
@ponypony221
God I wish. The best you can do is go for the control ending and headcanon Commander “I’m going to make Torfan look like a fucking joke” Shepard immediately using the Reapers to wipe out the Batarians.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide