Vent Thread

coolmaster43232
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I don’t have a Facebook. I never really got one.

@Zaknel  
Sorry to hear that you have Air Conditioner outside my parents house. My sister sadly has to upgrade electric at her house before she can get it at hers.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
For crying out loud, Twatter shadowbans me every 5 days. They take all the fun out of shitposting.

One fucking hour. They keep my posts invisible for one fucking hour. The half-life of a tweet is 20 minutes, this means I’ll get 1/8 the views I should be getting, tops.
Anonymous #94C5
I’m sorry if this is a stupid question, but is there a way to log in here using my username and password instead of using my email?  
I don’t remember which email I used when I registred and now I can’t log in again.
Anonymous #94C5
@acres  
I would appreciate that, and it could be useful for other people who eventually could have the same problem as well.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
I kept diaries starting from 2012 that I’m reading through to look for notes for the three books I’m writing. Today (or yesterday technically, since it’s after midnight) I read through 2016 and 2017. That last one was hard because of my time at Burlington. I had the worst boss from Hell. It’s difficult to read that stuff. She went out of her way to degrade me and lie, and when I caught her in her lies she had to exercise what little power she had as a middle-aged department store manager like it was her own private kingdom. She is without question a sadist and a psychopath. Every time I hear that name I get flashbacks.
Anonymous #94C5
@Luzion  
Ah, thanks. So as I thought, I used a disposable email adress, so that means I’m boned. (Lol)  
Oh well, it’s time to make another account, then. Still, thanks for the help.
Zerowinger
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the bumped head

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
Well, fuck. This morning I woke up with some COVID-like symptoms (hard coughing, shortness of breath) and called out sick to work, and taking precautions I went to get tested. Haven’t gotten the results back yet, but I called HR to let them know. Unfortunately, even if they do come back negative, I still have to stay home and not come into work for 14 days. Goddammit.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide