Vent Thread

Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@coolmaster43232  
I’ve never been interested. I got to watch my father turn into an incredibly angry, abusive and, frankly, stupid drunk for a while and it permanently put me off the stuff before I ever tried it. I consequently only know alcohol by reputation, and the most common complaint I hear is that this or that brand tastes like fizzy piss. Supposedly it’s an acquired taste but I can’t say that I’m eager to acquire a taste for piss.
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Beer is expensive. I’m already naturally high most of the time.( That’s what I’m told) I get more enjoyment buying Power Rangers bullcrap. Now I can even make videos about it.
Myoozik
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (in the shower)

Fucking cheap ass headphones. I bought some cause my old ones went kaput and not even a week later they go kaput as well. This is why I’m considering going wireless when it comes to my headphones cause this is just fucking bullshit
coolmaster43232

@Officer Hotpants  
Boy that’s sound both terrible and sad at the same time. I never liked the taste of beer though I did like the taste of Wine colors when I was younger but now I just don’t like taste of alcohol in general. My Grandfather on my Dad’s side was an alcoholic he’d drink ever day after he got done with work but not to point where he became abusive.

@Dex Stewart  
I agree with you there. Also soda is kind of expensive too.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@coolmaster43232  
Yeah. Not good times in general. My brother caught the worse of it, though.

@Myoozik  
I’d honestly suggest getting a simple $20 pair of Sony headphones. I’ve had mine for approximately a decade, now, and aside from sometimes having the twiddle the plug and the fake leather flaking off years ago, they’ve given me no trouble whatsoever.
GarbageHorse

Aspiring Kyle
@coolmaster43232  
Sounds like you changed the default view mode for “picture” folders. Right click in the folder (not on a picture, on the background) and make sure one of the “icon” options is selected.
coolmaster43232

Actually I haven’t done that they’re already set to show as view Large Icons they show up as generic image Icons when there set on that. They sometimes reset to those generic image Icons icons in which the the thumbnails are set back to generic picture icons instead.

I’ll make this a little easier to understand you know when you added and image to you Folders and when Icons view is selected the icon of that image still has to load image itself.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I’m not even mad really, because I hate Zuckerbook so much and I’m only there because I want to see that a couple people are still alive. Still, the idea of retroactive rule changes pisses me off. I had a meme picture making fun of Hitler as a gay leatherman posted from 4 years ago, a picture that appeared in every single Zuckerbook anniversary video they made, and for 4 years that picture didn’t violate Zuckerbook’s TOS until today and they took it down.

And the TOS are all bullshit anyway. When the Iranian general died I posted the uncensored image of his body parts lying around, with his dead eyes staring into the camera. That didn’t violate TOS, an actual picture of a blown up human body. But in one post I called a couple lesbians fat and ugly and they took that down because it’s allegedly hate speech or something. Saying a fat ugly lesbian is fat and ugly violates the TOS but bloody body parts from an actual dead human is perfectly fine. This is clown world.
Zaknel
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
I came home to find my Air Conditioner leaking while I was at work, despite the fact that this was the exact problem they fixed yesterday. And now I’m scared that it may have leaked into the apartment below me.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide