Vent Thread

Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@UrbanMysticDee  
>PIN for your computer  
>being sent over e-mail  
>with microsoft password  
That’s not your computer, that’s Microsoft’s computer that you’re merely leasing which can be revoked at any time.

Also the solution is called LiveUSB.  
@Officer Hotpants  
Write two copies on paper and one etched in stone plates or something and bury the plate copy in your backyard.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Youtube KNOWS which video you’re most interested in and has that thumbnail load last, long after all the other uninteresting videos have loaded, to make you wait and waste time and hopefully click on stupid, boring, uninteresting videos.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
All stupid people are arrogant know-it-alls for some reason and they absolutely refuse to believe they are wrong about anything until their stupidity blows up in their faces and then they do what you said to do from the beginning and claim it as their own original idea because fuck you there’s absolutely an overpopulation problem, there’s too many fucking stupid people in the world because they don’t stop breeding.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
No matter what I do every time I compress the gif it always goes to 20 seconds per frame. I could set it at the original 30 seconds or up to 45 seconds and it still always goes to 20 seconds. I don’t want 20 fucking seconds because then I can see it switch when I’m looking at it and it distracts me.

299kb is ever so slightly bigger than exactly 300,000 bytes

GET FUCKED!

1kb = 1024 bytes

FUCK YOU! Absolute horseshit byzantine counting system that uses SI prefixes that turn around and mean completely different things.

5:05 AM and a project I started at Midnight is now finished. It shouldn’t take 5 fucking hours to make something this simple but fucking computers have to complicate everything.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@UrbanMysticDee  
Philomena uses actual SI instead of powers of two, which I find idiotic because computers should be using powers of two, same as why you’re using Sumerian 12-based time instead of metric time.
Anonymous #5DF6
@UrbanMysticDee  
Some part of youtube breaks almost daily for me. Last week reordering the video queue didn’t work, yesterday it was video queue playback in general, some days it’ll refuse to load certain types of pages. The whole damn thing is falling apart. Why couldn’t they keep it simple instead of constantly trying to modernize the website?
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
@Anonymous #5DF6  
The thing with management is, if they’re not seen constantly changing things, the management elsewhere will look at them and go “Why are we paying you to do nothing?”. So you see dumb, pointless changes all over the place because the people in charge of it have to show their worth somehow.

It’s one of the most painful things to do with management in general. Even if you have a good thing you need to change it otherwise someone will come along and say you’re doing a bad job anyways and you end up without a job. The joys of working for idiots.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide