Vent Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
I hate that everyone and everything in movies set in old times are covered in filth. You know, water existed back then, it wasn’t invented all of a sudden. Europe wasn’t mouldering in filth until the 1950s. People living in Rome bathed every single day. Rich and poor alike. Bathing was a very important social activity.
TheGamerPainter
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Pizza Protogen
Almost any YouTube video I want to watch there’s up to 2 ads per video and when I close the video to play it without the ad, the ad becomes unskippable.
Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based

Wally Worshiper
@UrbanMysticDee  
Assassin’s Creed did the opposite. They made everyone back in the 17th and 18th century look too clean. Everyone has pearly white teeth that’s perfectly straight and hair dews that are well maintained and never lose their compsure even though hair gel hasn’t been invented yet.
TripleSevens
Artist -

I never liked this idea that artists need to be above their “fans” and they cant interact with each other, but I can understand why it exists. Art gets a lot of attention, and it’s overwhelming when everyone wants to know you.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
This is what evil looks like.

Imagine having a super invention that can save millions of lives and you brag about it to the entire world and you do nothing with it. How much would you have to hate people to be able to save millions of lives and you do nothing but say “Oh yeah, I can save millions of lives, but I won’t because I’m waiting for a unicorn to come around and give me a trillion dollars.”
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
There’s no way to change your profile pic on mobile on DeviantArt. You also can’t create a new gallery for your own art.
coolmaster43232

@TheGamerPainter  
When I fave a pic on someones page I can longer click on the pic on there page or in they’re gallery after it’s faved. This wasn’t case yesterday where I could still click on the pic and view the pic that I have already faved.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide