Vent Thread

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
I’ve seen some of these. Spiders are active year round around here. The Bold Jumper spiders hang out in mailboxes. They’re mostly harmless.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I’ve actually been bitten by spiders a few times. Small black ones. Nothing serious,but they make you sore for a few days. The worst bug I ever came in contact with was a caterpillar.  
I was moving some metal junk,and saw a fuzzy yellow caterpillar on a branch. I brushed it off with the back of my arm,so I wouldn’t hurt it. The spot on my arm where I touched it turned red,swelled up and burned like a motherfucker for nearly a week. I have no idea what kind of crazy toxic shit that caterpillar had but holy fuck.
Anonymous #5DF6
@Officer Hotpants  
Wolf spiders aren’t very aggressive in my experience. They got rid of virtually any bug problem I was having very fast when they did show up too. That said, I’m scared of spiders and they’re big and fast and I hate them. Almost as much as the garden spiders around here that are as big as my hand.
Anonymous #0AE7
@Dex Stewart  
I have personal experiences with fire ants and yellowjackets in which the individual stings were not exceptionally bad, but the sheer numbers in which I received them made the experiences into things I’d rather not do again. They’re one of the reasons I now live in the northern US, where the winters are too cold for that species of ants to live and the wasps aren’t nearly as common as they are in the Deep South.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
Kinda looked like this. Damn I guess these guys are dangerous.  
When I was little we had little fuzzy caterpillars all over. Grey ones and those black and orange ones. My friends and I would let them crawl up our arms. So I’m not squeamish around them,maybe I should.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

@Dex Stewart  
It was most likely a puss worm, I believe they’re called that. It’s a caterpillar which appears to be hairy and soft, but in reality those “hairs” each have a nerve toxin either within or on them. Nerve toxins attack the nerves just under your skin, I believe. These toxins can eat away all the outer protective layer of the nerves and once exposed, they react badly to stimuli due to their sensitive nature. People generally report that the pain caused by these seemingly harmless and perhaps even cute creatures is similar to a broken bone in some cases. The more of those hairs your come into contact with the worse the pain due to the increasing amount of toxin you’ve been exposed to.
_
A toast - Incredibly based

@Color Anon  
Although having a significant amount of spiders due to the constant hot weather here I have never used it.  
Yeah, I remember it was very innovative and popular since it’s made with national plants.
Anonymous #5DF6
@Officer Hotpants  
I was sitting on the couch one day and looked over to see one about to crawl over me. Never gotten off the couch so fast in my life. Then it stopped, turned, and stared at me so I grabbed a shoe and beat it until it stopped moving. The closest I’ve come to being charged by a spider is when I picked up a cinder block without looking inside it and a spider ran up my arm.

I dropped the cinder block on my foot.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
My phone just had another unavoidable “update”. Now all my music and audio downloads are unplayable. The play app is dead,and all my legally accessed music will not play at all. Now I have to use youtube music. Not sure if it will work offline,or if I’ll even be able to find everything again.  
Oh fuck it doesn’t work offline,and on top of that it’s something I have to fucking pay for?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide