Vent Thread

Anonymous #5DF6
@Illumipony  
The media is only interested in views, and this is weird enough to most people that it draws plenty. To anyone with a shred of sense it’ll cement the idea the guy is crazy, and everyone will forget about it in a week when the next juicy headline hits.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@Napsack  
Either they gave your table away and didn’t feel like dealing with inserting you ahead of more recent arrivals or the person taking calls decided to fuck with you.
Anonymous #5DF6
I don’t know when mobile ads that automatically redirected you to the play store/internet started being a thing, but I want them to die.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
Here’s a really dumb thing I’m disproportionately upset about. It’s kinda nsfw so I’ll spoiler the whole post. (It’s about certain anatomical features, and artists’ drawing habits).  
||One of the things that annoys me is the fact that so many pony nsfw artists draw ponuts. I fucking hate those, and I wish they were present in less images. I don’t even understand why there’s such an obsession with drawing gross, bulging outward anuses. I just don’t get it.  
In contrast, I kinda get the idea behind pony pussy. I don’t like it, and think it looks stupid, but at least I understand why it’s a thing. Even if I didn’t like horsecock, I’d still think a human dick would look really silly on a pone, so I get where it’s coming from. still tho, hvop for life no homo  
Normally I’d just filter and move on, but with ponuts there’s the issue that it’s so prevalent that I’m afraid of missing out on pictures that are otherwise really good.  
Then there’s also the fact that it’s usually poorly tagged. A picture will have a gigantic ponut, and missing any of the size tags.  
||
Fleur de Lis
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
@Sapphie  
Well, human vagina on pony (or otherwise) causes a mild but persistent disgust response for me. However I do agree they could better to be more reasonably proportional with the size they draw “equine anatomy” as.

Also, about the poor tagging, it really pisses me off when people don’t tag their “anthro”.
Sapphie
Autist -

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@Fleur de Lis  
Same. Not because I have a huge dislike for anthro (not my favourite, but I don’t hate it), but because I know what it’s like to be on the receiving end.

Also “mild but persistent disgust” is how I feel about about pony pussy
Boxless

Mmm, Warcrimes
@Sapphie  
Proper Proportions Prevent Piss Poor Performance.  
Or something, i guess.  
Grotesquely large anatomy is cringe, but so is mismatched.

Once you get exposed to enough of a negative aspect of something, you tend not to tolerate the whole thing outright anymore, which is a goddamn disappointment, but is how monke brain works.  
Thanks, bootleg BLACKEDfags, by the way. Totally didn’t ruin my capability of enjoying (relatively) regular images that are even remotely related. [insert angrycry emoji here]
Sapphie
Autist -

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@Boxless  
Yeah, I’m kinda similar with breast size. Used to like them all, but got overexposed to Kevinsano art and now p much only like flat chests
Deserter
Artist -

Not gonna lie, while I do genuinely like human genitals on pony, I mostly drew it like that because some people get really mad about it, and I think it’s hilarious.

I guess I haven’t gotten far enough in the horsefucker spec tree.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Unemployment Compensation Exclusion Worksheet – Schedule 1, Line 8
  1. Use the line 8 instructions to determine the amount to include on Schedule 1, line 8, and enter here. Do not reduce this amount by the amount of unemployment compensation you may be able to exclude.

THESE ARE THE FUCKING INSTRUCTIONS FOR LINE 8! The IRS gives circular directions that cannot be followed.

Step 1. To fill line 8 use this chart  
Step 2. To fill line 3 on the chart use instructions for line 8

THERE ARE NO INSTRUCTIONS!
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I can’t stand the fucking smooth brains “Ackchyually, Frankenstein’s monster isn’t named Frankenstein.”

Get fucked.

Children inherit their parent’s surname in many countries, including Switzerland where Victor Frankenstein lived. The artificial human he created, named Adam in Shelly’s original notes, would be as much Frankenstein as Victor since it’s his offspring.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
The IRS doesn’t explain how to file your taxes on purpose because they don’t want you to get your money back. 4 hours and I still can’t work out this schedule 1.

Do you put dashes in your social security number or do you just put numbers like on the 1040? It doesn’t say, but it does say if you don’t do it right it will delay your getting a refund.
Boxless

Mmm, Warcrimes
The IRS deliberately made their new system extremely hard to use to leech more money for the federal government?

Imagine my fucking shock.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
I opened the trunk of my car, and my case of over a hundred (I forget the exact amount) sockets, along with the extension bits, adaptors and ratchets, came crashing onto the ground and made a huge mess that I spent 30 minutes cleaning up.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide