Vent Thread

Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@UrbanMysticDee

Celiac Disease

I know someone who has this now, but for the past like 50 or more years of life they were just fine until about a year or two ago.

I also know another person who, I believe, has digestive problems due to the good bacteria within their digestive system being low. I BELIEVE that’s the problem, though I’m not one hundred percent certain. I do know they drink some kind of liquid that is a probiotic to help with digestion.

Both eat then soon after they experience pain and other problems.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
@acres  
It looks normal, I guess. Maybe a little drier. More like discrete scoops instead of the usual soft serve, but the difference is slight. It’s the frequency that’s odd. I’m eating half as much but crapping 20% more.

@Adan Druego  
Can’t be. Bread’s one of the few things I can eat without any problems.
Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

I have had a fucking eyelash in my eye for the past 40 minutes. I can’t get it out, and I’m about to get the rustiest spoon I can find and dig it out. I’m losing my mind.
Anonymous #6281
I think i am about done with friendship is magic and the fandom. I cannot in good faith like a show that was created and produced by liberals (with a fandom of mostly liberals) that absolutely hate people who lean to the right politicaly like me. I just delete everything i have done and try to forget i took part in it.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide