Hotmail, Outlook, Live users: Email is working again, you should be able to recover your accounts.
Attention You will need to reset your passwords. For more information please read here.

Random Nonsense Thread

TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
Haven’t been around here in awhile and thus am going to post a stream of consciousnesses fiction:
Once upon a time in the magical sand of Grand YOU. People ate the dog and this was deemed as cannibalism when the sentience and sapience were merged and conflated by the dog king and their human underlords. This caused the majority of the internet to disprove the enlightenment and return to cause on the moral justification on the sins of others twice removed from the temporal Twilight of the forever born house.
It was a weekend like any other and the screams were sort, meaning the day would be good.” Applejack said, as her blabbering nonsense transitioned from narration to spoken dialog. This disturbed Pinkie Pie, as she usually was the one that controlled meta in fiction-subtext.
“Now this concludes this exercise in postmodern gibberish… Twilight Sparkle said as she transitioned from dialog back to narration. This made the wordsmiths quite happy.
Oh… why had the written word been so mangled and mangled and mangled and mangled and mangled and mangled and mangle and mangled [howdy dad] and mangled and mangled and mangle and mangled and mangled and mangled and tied together in the two-bit string palace of unfair and unusually strong emotions. DAYs and time unchanging. The cringe from it all (a lowly word unto itself, memeified and killed in the harm of the Searepublic). Forth trustkey and the underrated playfair cipher caused the Internet to die-the solar flare and people’s search for destruction are understood and about the suitableness of the frost country.
Twilight Sparkle glanced upon her words, they were ugly and awful, and that made her happy because at least she felt something… that was what art was supposed-pretentious ramblings of a backstabbing failed librarian evoked the time that ice cream swore vengeance on time itself, killing liberty and justice and replacing those values with pain and honor in the century of a ice cream truck” yet another rustic man spoken in the pursuit of justice and it caused justice to lunch at him: THE KIND IS SAFE!
@Fleur de Lis
That is honestly how I took it as well. Could’ve done have same thing.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
@UrbanMysticDee
Member when I posted that link to Every Episode Of Generic Animated Sitcom™? Today I find the Daily Wire took it as a challenge and actually made a generic animated sitcom with no jokes called Mr. Birchum. It looks exactly the same as the 40 second parody only the animation is even shittier because it’s just flat colors where as the 40 second parody made by a single person has shading. It also has zero jokes. 80 seconds and there wasn’t a single joke. I kept waiting for it to be funny, but it’s boomercon tame “edginess” from 20 years ago that’s been done better by lots of people already dozens of times years ago. “Oh man, what if we made fun of a vegan? No one’s ever done that. What if we had an old woman say “penis”? No one’s ever done that.”
That’s literally the joke from the parody isn’t it? “What if a cartoon said “fart”?” Only they replaced “fart” with “penis”. “What if a cartoon said “penis”?” It’s not funny.
Anonymous #6A1E
Since gen 8 and especially after gen 9 aka Scarlet and Violet, Pokemon has become a fucking laughing stock. It is the modern MCU of video games! STILL WAITING FOR THE MAJORITY OF POKEFANS’ DUKE NUKEM FOREVER OR MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA WAKEUP CALL HEHE!
Anonymous #9E1F
Um my wife’s nails are too long. I can’t sleep without her scratching me. She can’t go anywhere without knocking things over, she dances and scratches people, and one time she knocked down my 100 year old vase! How do I convince her to clip her extremely long nails?
They are this long:
=================================
Really long
Anonymous #6A1E
@Twiface
Truly, understandable indeed. Especially these days such as when it comes to the ““Progress flag”” bullshit and its tacky half-assed design (that’s the nice version), as well as the inorganic Kosher-made crap known as “Gay culture”. Too much inclusion can lead to its own kinds of dangers and damage, just as being too exclusionary does.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide