Random Nonsense Thread

Anonymous #9E1F
@Twiface
I clipped my wife’s nails and now she’s screaming like a banshee, dancing, convulsion, crying ink tears and puking ink, and chanting “I’m a pretty unicorn i’m a pretty unicorn” in a demonic eldritch horror voice
Anonymous #9E1F
HELP my wife keeps repeating “i’m a pretty unicorn” and she is getting more demonic and unhinged. She’s speaking in tongues, twitching, and she grew antlers and wings. I’m scared!
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Public Relations
Part-Time Stallionkisser
@Twiface
Don’t insult AI generated lesbians by comparing them to the Liferfag trash…not even the Devil deserves THAT unfavorable a comparison.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
In November I for the presidential election I might write in “Zodiac Killer” just for the lulz. He was never officially convicted of a felony so he’s still eligible to hold office if he’s still alive.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Public Relations
Princess of the Moon
@UrbanMysticDee
A felony conviction does not disqualify anyone from running for President.
Eugene V. Debs was convicted of sedition and still got 914,000 votes while he was in prison.
Interested in advertising on Ponybooru? Click here for information!
Learn how to advertise on ponybooru, free options are availble.

Ponybooru ain't free mate - help support us financially!

ETH: 0xC41132ad4627FBfBd0d1712A27B268a06278eE50 | BTC: bc1qeyw3e72pcylque89r2940hhfzrz339kxuvruun
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide