Community Collab Image 2024 This year's collab will be beginning soon. Vote for which theme you'd like to see!

Random Nonsense Thread

Anonymous #9E1F
@Twiface
I clipped my wife’s nails and now she’s screaming like a banshee, dancing, convulsion, crying ink tears and puking ink, and chanting “I’m a pretty unicorn i’m a pretty unicorn” in a demonic eldritch horror voice
Anonymous #9E1F
HELP my wife keeps repeating “i’m a pretty unicorn” and she is getting more demonic and unhinged. She’s speaking in tongues, twitching, and she grew antlers and wings. I’m scared!
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Public Relations
Collab Volunteer
@Twiface
Don’t insult AI generated lesbians by comparing them to the Liferfag trash…not even the Devil deserves THAT unfavorable a comparison.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
In November I for the presidential election I might write in “Zodiac Killer” just for the lulz. He was never officially convicted of a felony so he’s still eligible to hold office if he’s still alive.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Public Relations
Princess of the Moon
@UrbanMysticDee
A felony conviction does not disqualify anyone from running for President.
Eugene V. Debs was convicted of sedition and still got 914,000 votes while he was in prison.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide