We're shutting down! Read more here

Random Nonsense Thread

Anonymous #E134
@Twiface
Incel pony takes his anger out on girls who like girls
@Fleur de Lis
The Mane Six think they are in danger, but it turns out that Death wants to befriend them because he’s secretly a brony.
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
@Twiface
tbh, my objection to being labelled a furry has less to do with this and more like the mentality/lifestyle of that community. If furry was just a catch-all term for anyone who enjoys illustrated depictions of talking/sapient animals (anthromorphised or otherwise) and we had another term for the dregs of FA and e621 I’m sure we’d all be a lot less apprehensive at being lumped into the category.
Because the problem is, being considered a furry isn’t just this…it’s a package deal, that comes with some rather substantial baggage that I’d rather not have on me.
Fleur de Lis
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

déanaim seitreach
@Twiface
In the first few years, there was a huge difference. But they have converged as most of the less degenerate FIM fans were driven away by the show’s declining quality, the erosion of its cultural uniqueness, and the inevitable passage of time.
Anonymous #6A1E
@Fleur de Lis
>There was a huge difference
Yes, there was, indeed. As for converging, it varies by which parts of the internet and which cons you go to. One of them started on 4chan the imageboard, the other having roots predating the world wide Web.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide