Random Nonsense Thread

ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
I just realized that today is Pearl Harbor day. Usually more attention is called to it, but this year it felt like it got ignored. My phone’s calendar doesn’t even have it marked.
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
@ANoobis  
Maybe your phone was made in Japan.

Seriously though, it is weird that a day like that gets forgotten. Usually people make a pretty big thing out of the war memorial holidays.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

I know NOTHING
@Aru-wu  
Discord killed a lot of the last active ones that weren’t killed by facebook (normies) reddit (just outside of mainstream). You can still find active ones sometimes but certainly they have been thinned out and have often pretty specific niches.

@ANoobis  
Considering it’s the 80th anniversary, you would think there would be a little more attention.
Aru-wu

Acres was here
@TheBridge  
i tried to join one of the MLP forum discords or whatever… within minutes i was kicked. and i was like “wow, what a friendly community that was” i did not even know for what. although i can request to join the server again but i do not want to associate myself with this kind of people. in fact owner should look into starting his very own discord server because thats whats popular, maybe attract new members along the way since when you search for groups MLP they can stumble upon our group
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Aru-wu  
>i tried to join one of the MLP forum discords or whatever… within minutes i was kicked.  
I wonder why? Ponybooru blacklist? I can’t fully just since I do not, and have never used Discord, but it seems a lot of moderation and group dynamics often became more stupider when I saw communities adopt them. Not universally of course, but too often.

although i can request to join the server again but i do not want to associate myself with this kind of people.  
I completely agree. Such would leave a bitter taste in my mouth.

>in fact owner should look into starting his very own discord server because thats whats popular, maybe attract new members along the way since when you search for groups MLP they can stumble upon our group  
We do have a Discord server I think. Edit: Yep, mentioned on the contact page
Aru-wu

Acres was here
@TheBridge  
>ponybooru blacklist?  
i use different names across all platforms so there is no way they could of known what was from ponybooru, plus it was way before i became active member of ponybooru. there was a waiting que to actually join the server that means admin must manually let you into the server so i said “okay what the fuck do i do now?” as i filed the necessary information (yes they asked even that) and so i got kicked

oh and thank you for letting me know about ponybooru server i might actoully consider joining you know (of course i will also be using forums becouse it has such a unique feelingto it) unless of course the server is dead.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Recommended age: 144 months to 1,000 months

So 12 years to 83 1/3 years.

That’s a very specific age range that’s very oddly worded
Zaknel
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
Why don’t the staff maximize efficiency by just having one mod with the average of all of their names?
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Zaknel  
Called it the Unimod. Edit all their profiles together and you got something kind of creepy! Many voices, one account. Many voices one body…
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide