Random Nonsense Thread

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Aru-wu  
The last remnant of a destroyed empire.  
full  
A red eyed tube.  
full  
A badass robot.  
full  
A robot with a beard for some reason.  
full  
A sentient computer virus.  
full  
Another badass robot.  
full  
A fucking idiot.  
full
Aru-wu

Acres was here
@Dex Stewart  
well that sounds rather like a poor design choice. based off your words they implemented venjix for the sake of having venjix in the first place. they simply tried to appeal to fans like you but backfired on them tremendously.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Aru-wu  
Pretty much. Beast Morphers was it’s own thing,but then at the end they just dumped a bunch of stuff from old seasons in whether or not it made sense. The Dino Charge teamup was okay,the rest was pretty crap.
Aru-wu

Acres was here
@Dex Stewart  
why would they dump bunch of stuff from all season instead of being actually creative and give a separate storyline its own unique look and feel to it? instead its basecly a cheap crossover of two.  
but then the “muh profits” which you also has to understand they too wanted to make this movie succeed
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Aru-wu  
I’ve heard the producer wanted callbacks to the past because he was leaving after that season, so it was partially out of nostalgia. They also had some interesting ideas that never panned out.  
Also Hasbro had just taken over, they probably put some old stuff in there to help promote the collector’s toy line.
Aru-wu

Acres was here
@Dex Stewart  
Ruining a franchise just becouse of “but muh nastalgia” i feel like is a scummy tactic. yea i know he wanted for the better and all but the phrase “you either die a good franchise or you live long enough to see yourself become redundant” line could not be any more true in this case

i mean again, the profits its all clear. they want to sell toys becouse that is the large part of the revenue, dont take it from me look at baby today, which you pointed out to me earlier
Anonymous #3005
Make this more than a dream, and erase the doubt guys. Don’t think he’s not talking directly to you. Real eyes can realize the real lies.

End Zionism? So stop people from defending their country against murderers and rapists? Great name fuckwit.

Their lyrics are very suggestive in many songs. Hitler wasn’t racist, the German’s weren’t racist, and the majority of Jewish folks are decent people but they are apart of a brainwashed cult of supremacy and deceit.

Can you erase the doubt, yeah?
Aru-wu

Acres was here
@Acres  
holy shit i cannot believe acres decided to crawl out of his mod cave to the light and once again bless us with some quality content
Mariculture
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
I just got a call from a number in Texas, ignored it, and on the voicemail the guy just said “bing bong” and hung up.  
the fuck
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide