Random Nonsense Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Often times when I don’t know the plot of something I’ll make it up based on the title and that will be way cooler than whatever the thing is really about.

Like “The Scarlet Letter”. It was a book or a musical or something. I never read it. This was in the 1950s. But there’s this “scarlet letter” that keeps circulating around (this was before email, people got paper letters in the mail). Whoever got the letter was the next person to die and the hero of the movie had to find out who kept sending people these letters. I’d watch that.

Also there was a TV series “Murder She Wrote”. It’s about this small New England town with a higher murder rate than Chicago. There’s this old woman who writes about these murders in intimate detail and sends her stories in to the news paper (this was before the Internet). For whatever reason the police never suspect her (because who would suspect the kindly old woman? No one, that’s who) even though she’s really the killer and is writing about all the murders she commits. That sounds cool.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide