Random fact about yourself

TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@UrbanMysticDee  
What is the fun to stress ratio you have on this right now. Sounds like you are putting in a lot of work!

@Fleur de Lis  
@Sapphie  
MLP fics are both what good me better into other fiction (limited sense anyway) but I also fear warped my perceptions as I have already stated. I feel like MLP fiction too is culturally isolated to even other fanfiction to a extent (I have seen outsiders saying that the writing, conventions, and terminology is sometimes different and “weird” from other fan communities) and I wonder if that has a effect on people who are really into to fanfics like ours without feeling much of a spark over anything else.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
@TheBridge  
Most of my stress is from other things. There’s been a disaster, or multiple disasters, every single month this year. I had a happy week in February and in April, and the rest of the year has been absolute hell, easily one of the worst years of my life.

The book is pretty much the only thing I’m living for at this point.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Not technically a fact about me, but it’s close enough. In my town and they do a quarter-assed job repairing the roads and they will begin to fall apart as soon as they finish a section. They’ve spent three or more years building sidewalks and planting trees, and as soon as they finish one section the sidewalk is already overgrown with weeds, the cement is cracked, there’s gravel everywhere, and the trees are dying. It took them four months to make a hundred-yard section of sidewalk and repave the street and as soon as they finished it already looks like it’s been abandoned for a decade.
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Aru-wu  
I didn’t even consider the fact that I don’t filter anything. I wasn’t expecting to be there long, I was just leaving work and my ride had to go to the library for something and I was killing time.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I couldn’t concentrate yesterday because I was off and on the toilet so much and it depressed me. I’m writing again. I have to finish the last 7 end notes. I’m at 100,000 words now (officially 466 pages). In addition to the story there are:

֍ 2 maps relevant to the story on pages 1 and 2  
֍ An essay exploring the genesis of the story  
֍ End notes, including photos of places in the story  
֍ Photos from the original text and drawings I made to choreograph scenes  
֍ 41 recommended books (because 41 is a prime number and I like prime numbers and hide them throughout the story)
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I wrote like four whole essays today and made a list of 41 books.

I find it funny that the book is 500 pages and only 402 pages are the story, the rest is extra stuff.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
The book is absolutely, positively finished. Exactly 500 pages. 106,244 words, 82,357 words for the story itself. There is a 12 page “how this book came about” essay at the end, followed by 57 pages of notes, 9 pages of production photos, and 6 pages of recommended reading.

Tomorrow I will upload it to Amazon and it should be available by the end of the week, if not sooner.

I’d do it tonight, but they now have hardcover book options and I need to learn more about that, because I’m guessing formatting it will be a pain in the ass. I definitely want a hardcover version of this book. I want to hold it and admire it.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide