Random fact about yourself

Absol95
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

#PSvitaNation
@Aru-wu  
Not him, but If given the choice, its because Discord has gone to shit in more ways than one. Not only is the coding in certain areas held together with gum, but also since like 2016-2017, the admins and most of their right-hand men have been cracking down on speech they consider to be “hateful” or “extremist”. All this while doing it more often to right-leaning Discord users and servers than far-left ones. ||Also, They bent the knee to ““BLM”” while fucking ignoring the major Crises in Hong Kong Special administrative Region, Cuba’s shit treatment of dissidents and ongoing Genocide of Uighurs in Xinjiang province in Mainland China. ||
Mitchy
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Best princess👗👑
I once decided my oc was a herm at some point before the crossdressing part, but then I realized I like crossdressing ponies more than futa ponies.
Anonymous #E69C
I used to frequent SufficientVelocity.com and am not the least bit surprised to see the mods there showing their true colors.

Let me explain a little. Back in the dialup days, people with bootleg MS-DOS copies of Blender or Solidworks were making 3D-rendered space lazer battles between the Starship Enterprise and the Death Star. Pew pew pew! And there was sufficient difficulty with posting these videos to Usenet or making them available to participants on email lists that one Johan Alm decided to create an online forum just for this kind of thing. It was called SpaceBattles.com. It is an oversimplification to describe it as Youtube but for Melvin’s 3D space war videos, plus a forum. But that’s not a bad way to describe the way it was when it started.

From the very beginning the content was cringe, and the userbase that it attracted was cringe. Over the next several years the discussion forum became more and more important, and the content of the forums became more and more cringe, a perfect match for a userbase of smug, self-righteous software pirates, smug, self-righteous Star Wars nerds, and smug, self-righteous furries. They got taken over from within by foaming-at-the-mouth woketard SJWs pretty early on. With us so far?

SufficientVelocity forums are for the SJWs, the trannies and tranny enthusiasts, whose revolutionary zeal burns too brightly even for SpaceBattles. The autism and cringe are distilled to 100% purity.

And I used to have an account there.
TheBridge
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
@Anonymous #E69C  
I can’t comment on the specifics of the cases itself, but the words Administrative Tribunal sound horrific and 1984.

Spacebattles I have lurked rarely, I know some MLP fanfics have originated from there.

@Mitchy  
Discord is what killed a lot of ones that held out from previous deaths. So many forums have most activity halting by 2017 with only a few lonely posts after that.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
Last night this happened:

full

Since one of the videos is an unseen private video that averages out 166.65 views per video. That’s more than the 2 or 3 my videos on Youtube have been getting for the past 7 years or so.
Dex Stewart
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@TheBridge  
There was plenty to do for the first two hours,then everything stopped dead,picked up for like fifteen minutes then nothing. I couldn’t even go on break because if I did I’d be stuck here longer. Not sure what I’d be doing…
Absol95

#PSvitaNation
I want Street Fighter VI to end up becoming the next big fuckup in gaming since Balan Wonderworld, Duke Nukem Forever, Warcraft III Reforged, Mass Effect: Andromeda, and Battlefield V.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Got a job interview. First one since June last year. I’ve got a book I’ve written in 2013 that is my magnum opus. I really didn’t know how to use Amazon self publishing until last year, and it is the middle book of a series, although it can be read as a stand alone. In what could be my last free week I’m going to read through and edit it and format it for publishing. It should be doable if I work 12 hours a day like I did last September on the election book. It is 82,000 words, so it’s twice as long as the last book. Even at the fastest I’ve ever read that should take 16 days to read. Who knows.

Imma print out the two maps tomorrow to see if the text is legible. If not I’ll try to make it bigger. I have to include maps. I hate reading books that give a whole list of locations and don’t include maps. That’s why I’ve been drawing my own maps since 2008.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide