ITT: We pretend this is derpibooru

Anonymous #33A5
@Armagedonus  
Y-You can’t say that about our glorious staff that give me badges for defending the Popular Republic of Derpi in nazi sites!!  
You don’t have evidence of biased moderation and inconsistency, that thread is a lie!

Rule 0 now!
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

I will give you 25 zimbabwe-bucks if you change your site for the sake of my feefees. After all every other large site coddles me and the rest of most common denominator (so that we can be sold and traded and shown targetted advertisement to) so you must fall in line and obey. Nobody must be able to show their displeasure with something. Only positive reactions are allowed, ignore if you don’t like it. None of the things that this site isn’t allow for people to show that they don’t like something, so why does yours, being a different thing, allow it?  
Additionally all my shitty traced vectors are owned by me and OCs are owned by their respective owners and I will be taking them down from your shitty site that doesn’t cowtow to my Royal Highness. What do you mean “original vector creators” and “Hasbro has copyright over everything pony”?

Come to think of it, isn’t newspeak in 1984 literally this but exaggerated, what with removing any words to express negative opinion? Fucking Orwell and his super accurate predictions.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Trixie’s a train! That’s canon! That’s the reason the show staff decided to depict her always pulling a wagon.

SHE’S LOCOMOTIVE AND ALL YOU LOCOMOTOPHOBES AREN’T WELCOMED ON THIS SITE WHICH I LITERALLY DON’T OWN IN THE SLIGHTEST!!!
ANoobis
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@Barhandar  
It wasn’t to eliminate negativity. “Double plus ungood” was still allowed. The purpose of Newspeak was to remove the ability to express any thoughts with any complexity at all. The end goal was to prevent people from having the tools necessary to have complex thoughts in the first place.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@ANoobis  
Yes, but “bad”, “wrong”, etc etc got banned and so were “very”, “extremely”, etc. In the process of banning complex thoughts, it did effectively ban expressing negativity, same way you technically “can” use comments on derpi instead of downvoting.  
Just, yanno, we’ll weewoo you for it.
EverfreeEmergencies
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
@Acres  
Reactive banning? Why not preemptive movement of misguided individuals to an offsite platform for the sake of proactive community cultivation and the cascading rule compliance thereof?
Adán Druego
Artist -

I shall use my past knowledge of certain things and I shall form a death squad dedicated to the cleansing of any and all undesirables.

In other words: Any person and/or group of people who dare to question Our Ponybooru Overloads.
Anonymous #C392
@Acres
Banned for rule #0: I don’t like religion.

Dude, the “religion” thread in the Derpibooru forums has basically become the “We all hate religion” thread. If that was the case, everyone in that thread would be banned.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide